Whats that one item your room needs that you haven’t gotten around to getting

It is a great fan, truly. I have been known to stare at them. The gym I go to has one of these 6-footers. Simply awesome.

2 Likes

Waterproof floors man… I got hardwood floors and if water gets between the tent bottom and that wood it can spell big trouble. Got my tents sitting on canvas for that reason. I handwater, and sometimes I get a little sloppy with the 3ft watering wand.

4 Likes

I need new water pumps. The ones I have are left over from n aero grow n are just to big 4 my ebb n flow setup. Also fan and air pump. Which I’ll order right now thanks 4 reminding me.

2 Likes

That bad boy looks to double as a motor for an airboat! You live in the Everglades by any chance? :joy:

2 Likes

Quest dehumidifier desperate need Santa if your listening,

2 Likes

Lol I do not, but the lake on which we have a little cabin is known to eat props. So we just drive there now

…just kidding. This is a rig I saw in Dawson City, Yukon waiting for a river ferry.

Seriously though, I’d love to have a boat that has no prop or jet drive.

But more than that I need some dam fans for my flower tent :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My eyes were drawn right, and i nearly missed the fan. That’s a nice… fan :wink:

3 Likes

Installing some big ass ceiling mounts in the next couple of weeks. Pics soon

2 Likes

Always another flo tent, than i want to be totally dedicated to my blunts. No matter the lab, this dedication never happend lol

Aside it i was always wanting to try sealed rooms with AC/Co² … but in fact i miss the grow in a greenhouse, in “plain ground” mode. No pots, no lights, handfull of seeds directly sowed and germinated in their final spot, barely no nutes … the total darwinian way lol

The paradox is than i’ve twos good ones in the garden (aluminium/glass) and the right climate, but than i can’t use for security reasons. A shame.

I don’t really “need” at all these three options, so i call them “gadgets” ^^

3 Likes

That’s Tony Beets rig.

He built kid Commando to haul his new dredge back to Eureka Creek.

3 Likes

Yeah I was fu**** thinking, that fu**** looks fu***** familiar :smiley: (add heavy dutch accent)

1 Like

I love that vulgar viking lol. He’s the only reason I watch gold rush.

1 Like

I do! Lycoming O-540 w a variable pitch blade is the only way to go!

3 Likes

Did anyone notice that low price,… LOL :laughing: :neutral_face:

2 Likes