Whats the best eye protection

Whats the best glasses for indoors that doesnt mess with your vision… ive read up on method seven… pricey but im willing to do it for my eyes protection and to see clear for work. any other suggestions?

3 Likes

Good question. I try to make sure they have UV protection. A hat helps as well.

3 Likes

yah i feel yah but regular polarized glasses mess with the lighting to much for me to make quality judgement calls and i have to constantly lift them off to double look things

3 Likes

i might just have to grab a pair of method sevens and give your guys a honest review

4 Likes

The one feature they have, that I could be sure is worthwhile, is that they offer polarized lenses.

I would get the best polarized lens I could find for clarity of vision and eye protection.

That being said, Zeiss makes these lenses, and they don’t mess around.

4 Likes

your talking about method sevens? i tried some maui jims and they make some of the best polarized glasses in the world they work great for protecting my eyes but they changed the color of everything to where like i said up and down constantly. method sevens look like very well built glasses… apparently unbreakable

2 Likes

https://www.methodseven.com/grow/revolution-hpsx.html ordering these

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean. I want to try some of the HPS specific ones also. Thanks for reminding me about those.

1 Like

Yeah, the colors. You be right bro.

2 Likes

forsure we only got 2 eyes lol and they only get worse

2 Likes

its kinda major in a commercial setting method seven is the only thing that i can find in my searches so im just gonna jump the gun get it. there pricey but if the transition lens work and i can use them as everyday glasses as well as work protection itll be worth the 170… they have cheaper styles i just want these frames and lens

2 Likes

Do they come in prescription? :eyeglasses:

I’m using readers and should probably go get a prescription.

2 Likes

then i see this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CREO6QK/ref=sspa_dk_bot_detail_aax_0?psc=1

2 Likes

I just went through this with LED lighting. Make sure. If the quality isn’t there, the $25 is wasted.

1 Like

im not sure it seems like a smaller company i bet you could work something out

yah im just gonna go with my gut get the quality

1 Like

You got only two eyes, and the rest of your life to cry about messing with them.

Good call.

1 Like

there shoud be like an awareness thread about your eyes and growlights… just general adverse side effects of growing know what i mean ?

2 Likes

I got the Method Seven LED clip-ons.when I changed lighting. They are pricey, but I’m not blind after 3 grows. Beware of the Asian knock-offs on amazon.

1 Like

…like it took rock musicians about 50 years & a bunch of old players with hearing disorders before we saw earplugs at concerts? :thumbsup:

i have 2 hearing problems from various injuries & jobs etc, so i am happy to ‘hear’ DOH! you being a healthy-mided dude about this.

i guess it hit’s home when you spend a couple weeks under a commercial grow :sunglasses: hehe even my bare-bulb LEDs leave me with some damage i’m pretty sure.

:evergreen_tree: <-- dad said the water wasn’t hot enough unless it burned me :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes