Growroom glasses

Iv been really feeling the new lighting since my swap from HID. It’s time for some shades…

I’ll need clip on lenses to use with my readers, and prescription glasses once new pair arrives.

I see Method Seven out there, any other suggestions?

4 Likes

Just go method sevens : )

4 Likes

Yeah? They setting the standard? I see they offer to add your script into a pair…

I was thinking just a pair of $55 clip ons specific to the LED.

https://methodseven.com/clip-on-classic-fx/

4 Likes

I just have the standard cheapest led ones ( normal frames )

They worth the money , without I get headach sore eyes even after short time , my lights are just above eye level ( low cieling hight )

Mine are fx too but standard frames

4 Likes

Sounds like my room and my issue… thank you, heard enough. Sold…

3 Likes

You only have one pair of eyes …… look after them : )

8 Likes

I have their high buck ones for hps🙈

3 Likes

They be great for on computer for long time too I recon @GCBudz

2 Likes

Them hps might be good outside in the sun @Jetdro

3 Likes

What is hps?

Thank you!

3 Likes

High pressure sodium bulb

4 Likes

@GCBudz i think them led glasses might do cmh too , if I remember correctly maybe
If you in cold part of world and need to supliment led with cmh for some radiant heat

2 Likes

I got through.my first LED winter with a few oil rad’s. Low teens it got rough, but it doesn’t last that cold in these parts.

3 Likes

Do you get low rh when using those heaters, I seem to.

3 Likes

Hps stands for high pressure sodium - bulbs.

2 Likes

lucky to be taller than any light I can hang in my tents. However I have a 20w blurple cheap junk that is like getting dropped on the planet in pitch black and can only see grey andlight grey. super fatigue as well. Go outside and think you’re going to die cuz the colors are all fucked up… how y’all deal with blurples wtfffff.

1 Like

I wear my Oakleys. :tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

Remember to keep your plants off of the ground in those sorts of temps. I made that mistake one winter and almost every plant hermed. It was okay for temps but it was in a basement and on the dirt floor.

I have these plastic small wastebasket things that I flip over to use as a plant stand. It’s even full of holes so it breathes on the top of the stand/bottom of pot. I even put some pallets down first before putting a sheet of plastic over that.

I’m in southern Colorado at 6,400 feet elevation and lots of real cold spurts. I now know that weed plants love warm roots. :grin: :v:

3 Likes

@Jango … yep, which leads to the 3 gallon humidifier. It’s all a cycle… lol

@GMan I have 1" stiff foam insulation under the spill insert… or whatever it’s called. But thank you for the reminder… I need a piece for my smaller tent.

2 Likes

Thought so I’ve got one on order after last winter, and yes it is a cycle, “whats next for that dam tent” wifey says😁

2 Likes