Whats the most Strawberry strain that you’ve ever grown?

Bubblegum sounds like a pain to acquire. I’ll keep it in mind :skull:

1 Like

It’s surely not!
I gave mine away recently, but i’m sure Serious is still selling them. Mosca has as well the Indiana Bubblegum… CSI has a S1.
It’s plenty out there :green_heart:

2 Likes

With that being said… what other real OG AK crosses is there out there ? Just off the top of ur head

1 Like

Try to find the “Epic”… Its AKx SAGE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@GregOG still new haven’t figured out how to direct message not sure if I’m even able to yet. I have a good amount of strains I’ve made. If you want to message me I can give you some lineages on what i have and you can pick something you’d be down to trade for.

1 Like

Hope those beans are full of magic! If you find a strawberry keeper you gotta let us know

1 Like

I have a bean pack that’s S.A.G.E x Dilly Bars, I wonder if it would be good to cross with AK47 beans!

2 Likes

I just had to google “Dilly Bars” :grin:
I’m not a big Fan of Cookie stuff BUT SAGE x AK Terps&Potency with the Cookie Look would be really nice :green_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry in case that i’ve overread it… :grin:
Who is the breeder of the Strawberry Headband?

1 Like

Let me know if you ever hear of someone with sage willing to do a project with me. These seeds are supposed to be the real deal. (Like every breeder says) also it’s the last time I spend 110$ on a seed pack.

3 Likes

Maybe you ask @Sodapop to team up?
Could be an interesting cross… Two Oldschool legends with a bit Cookies&Cream doesnt sound bad to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind sending this bean pack your way! I was just gonna F2 them whenever I had the time but I’m more than willing to give them up to the Bud Gods for a chance at greatness

2 Likes

As much as I would love to take free beans and give it a go, I just can’t tell you yes because more then likely I won’t get to work on that project for months. I just started to flower my Passion fruit hashplant, Purple Unicorn, Máster Cookies, and GMO…… I wouldn’t want to do you wrong though I’m here to make genuine friendships those are worth more than all the weed in the world

6 Likes

Also…dude. You from Hawaii !? You probably have some of the best genetics. I’ve been trying to get my hands on some of that. Also been trying to find MWCB 79’ but it’s been hard. A couple of private breeders left me hanging. Frustrating lol

1 Like

I appreciate the honesty and it sounds like you’ve got more than enough amazing stuff on the board! That passion fruit Hashplant definitely sounds killer to me. I’m pretty young but I am from Hawai’i! Sadly I don’t have a lot of our heirlooms but Ronson matsuo hooked me up with some! I didn’t hear about the 79 MWCB before I joined this site tbh, then I found out Sebring had bred them and looked through some of the grows on here but it definitely looks like a winner.

3 Likes

I’m young too ! Maybe I’m not idk lol 28 not that it matters ! But she doesn’t have anything to do with your love and knowledge of this medicine !

Bro PF HP is my most promising one. I forgot to mention I also have Master Cookies by Mamiko. Either ways the skunk and tropical smell on my PF is nose piercing dank

1 Like

I had to look up the Master Cookies! Anything that has a shared parent with Bubba Kush has to be a beast. PF HP sounds like something I’d love to have a crack at one day. I’m gonna embark on my first purposeful breeding project this upcoming short season that’s going to be Bruce banner focused! I did make an accidental clutch of beans this year though when one of my Kona Duckfoot Males got a Durban Poison x Orange Crush girl I had preggos. I’m excited to give those serendipity beans a grow soon too because who knows, there could be fire.

2 Likes

Hell yeah one of my first smokes was master kush, it’s so nice. Wish I could grow that and smoke it again.

I forgot to say but i have a close friend he was obsessed with anything BB#3 auto. He is still working on a few crosses but my favorite one is ChemTrail Queen, we used a cross I made it was Spangler ( Star Spangled Banner x Cocoa Chem) and crossed it with Queens Banner. Two banner great grandparents. Super fast finishing auto with photo like bud.

This is Rinses Cross he’s been working on. I’m happy to have a small pack, I need more though. I promised I’d run this heavy in my tent. Ahhhhh

8 Likes

Yo…I am getting Tino’s Strawberries sent to me ! Maybe I can cross AK47 and make my own strawberry AK. This is TS

6 Likes

These sound REALLY nice!
Keep us posted :green_heart:

1 Like