Whats the most Strawberry strain that you’ve ever grown?

Much love

Thank you brotha

1 Like

@JAWS is I think going to do something great with f2 he received from the older originally serious seeds bubblegum , back in the day these were my fav
Yum
Hopefully these will become available to the masses
Fingers crossed
: )

5 Likes

OooOooo ! That would be interesting. Hope he sees this

2 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold yes the old serious seeds bubblegum was Sativa / haze leaning and tasting

Like the powder around new bubble gum coating mouth , when first putting bubblegum in mouth
With a hazy background

Both flavours on inhale and exhale

Was amazing , great yield and hit well too : )

2 Likes

Cheeeeeezeeeuz that sounds crazy. It’s nice when something taste the same on inhale and exhale. Thank you for this

Much love

1 Like

Strawberry Gelato was pretty damn good. Had a culinary effect like I’ve never had before. My senses were straight up confused and I wanted to eat those buds more than smoke them. Crazy

1 Like

True story. So is the original IN breeding. I have a cut acquired from an MC in West Lafayette 30+ years ago. It still roots cloned faster than anything I have and will overgrow a room with a quickness if not managed. Smells like big league chew and tastes just the same. Beautiful plant, very little PM and pest resistance tho. Solid IPM system required.

3 Likes

Overall tho, BOG’s sour strawberry has my vote. Some know there was a Fruity Pebbles pheno too…

@SubzeroIceKold My cut of Bruce is not the number 3 it’s something I found in f2 stock that came from dark horses first release. I’ve been running this cut for over 3 yrs it’s one of my favorites. I’ve already made a cross with it but plan on making a couple more and possibly some s1s when there done your more than welcome to some.

4 Likes

@Papalag some great strawberries mentioned here to check out : )

2 Likes

Ty bro I’m lookin as we speak :+1::+1::+1:

Im doing Solfire Gardens Bahama Berry right now. Its supposed to have a strong strawberry smell and taste to it. It just started flowering, so I cant confirm or deny yet.

Now that’s what I’m looking for
Oh yeah

1 Like

I must admit I’m obsessed with bog sour strawberry. Haven’t grown many strawberry lines but this one satisfies.

2 Likes

Thank you, we’ve been obsessed over here with the auto firm of this bad boy. I’ll keep it in mind maybe later if I remember I’ll buy some off you !

Happy growing 🪴

I just chopped a Strawberry Headband last weekend. It’s great smoke, but not a whiff of strawberries.

2 Likes

Strawberry Cough (Kushman’s cut) really does smell like ripe strawberries during flower. My drying process nuked the smell. They’re not cured yet, but all I’m getting out of them dry is a dried berry smell.

3 Likes

I got a red runz(Highrise Oklahoma cut)
It has some really good reviews. I’ve saw a bunch of people describe it as strawberry fun dip or strawberry shortcake, also as red koolaid.

This plant was tiny, just a clone right to 12/12 and was literally 5 feet from my light. It still turned out really nice.
I’m getting some hints of strawberry but also another stronger smell that I can’t put my finger on. This is just chopped so no cure or anything yet. Hopefully the strawberry smell will come out more with the cure.

This is only my first grow with it so hopefully I can do a better job next run.

10 Likes

You will always do better every time. Dude my first time was horrible. I did bad for a whole year. I couldn’t smoke any of the stuff I made. I’ve gotten a lot better and I just flipped my tiny plants. Didn’t want to wait too long because my bed will triple the size of plants easily

3 Likes

Interesting. I couldn’t get the Strawberry smell out until it went overripe for seeds. And it still carried the scent when it was past peak potency.

My whole house at peak harvest was full blown Strawberry. I’ll have to send you some.

Was your SH Strawberry Guava x Reserve Pravda Headband?

I recently seen another strain named SH but it’s cross was different

1 Like