What's Your Favorite Gadget?

The Pulse Pro Grow Monitor is also a nice gadget, if not a bit pricey.

1 Like

I just use these cheap ones.

7 Likes

Oh nice those are +/- 3% so definitely better. Thanks

@Floyd how quiet are we talking compared to traditional inlines?
I need to quiet down some fan noise and was considering one of these, but I figured I would wait until I heard some rumblings about them

1 Like

Wyze Cam in my tent so I can check up on things when on the go!

5 Likes

AC Infinity T6 evaluation and test data
This thread may answer your questions. There are a couple more threads about AC infinity fans on OG as well there are videos on YouTube where they test them against others.

1 Like

And they also have a silencer adapter you can hook up to make it even quieter! Mines on the way but didn’t get silencer since there already quite.

1 Like

Just ordered the… Pulse One … they are 2weeks back order, for the flower room.
In search of a new( light, extract fan, Dehumidifier timer/controler) any suggestions?

EDIT: Its been ages from my last indoor garden, Not familiar with the new brands and the quality of the products today.
Top Brand recommendations would be helpful. Thanks

Grace and Peace,
Iggy

Lights, I generally DIY, but the HLG 650R is a dope Light. Fans, AC Infinity Cloudline series all the way.

4 Likes

I got one of these gadgets on my wish list-

1 Like

Lucky you! I’m still looking at trimming scissors, you’re wishing for an auto trimmer. I must say, those do look great. Let me know how it is if you pull the trigger.

1 Like

Alfred garden titanium gardening scissors are tits.

Makes me not want to kill myself in trim jail.

2 Likes

Scissors or trimmers?

3 Likes

Canna Brush for the win baby! If you haven’t checked them out you really should.

6 Likes

I’ve haven’t seen these before. I actually thought you were pulling my leg until I looked it up. Very interesting concept. I’ll have to try that out.

1 Like

Basting brush as well depending on the stiffness ya like one can trim the silicon bristles also

3 Likes

Not a grow gadget but a kitchen gadget for infusing oil or butter… Levo 2… super easy, does a fantastic job… I load it up, hit a button and walk away… love it! Even links up to your phone and can control & monitor from there.

3 Likes

micro controllers. They’re dirt ass cheap and allowed me to basically automate my entire grow.

1 Like

Is that like the same idea as using the “trim bag” or a 5 gal bucket and “rolling” your buds to trim them?

I’m not sure about the correct nomenclature.

The design you posted is the older version. The new ones are much better. I’ve tried everything and these work the best.