Where is everyone getting their logo

Here’s what I’ve got so far. I’d like to replace the booze jug with a potted weed plant, or a joint, or something but you’ll have to let me know if you want that. I don’t have any more time to work on it today.

12 Likes

Can you make him look like he’s winking and yeah a potted plant instead of the shine jug.

4 Likes

Will I be able to put that on a bean holder?

3 Likes

I’m not sure what your bean holders look like, but turning it into a circle would be dead simple, if you don’t mind the edges getting cut off. I’ll work on it a bit more when I have time.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

I’ll have to get ya a little something something out for your time.

1 Like

Maybe not the holder per say but the heat sealed zippy

1 Like

Nice one. I have tried a Few times to make something but don’t have any software to really work with. Trying to do a MBV Genetics logo but all tries have ended up in trash.

3 Likes

Hit me up with a PM and include a few bits you want in it. Or toss a couple ideas and ill see what I can do

2 Likes

I like it you bro LOL

1 Like

@OleReynard I’m gonna have a play with a little idea too. As only a youngin and English had to look up Jonny Appleseed in the meantime

4 Likes

Reynard the Fox

12 Likes

That’s a good one and thats what ole Reynard stands for a red fox

7 Likes

5 Likes

One more lol

5 Likes

I like them both
Thank You @STIGGY
If I was to go with the last thou people will think I’m trying to get one over on them
LMAO

3 Likes
7 Likes

@OleReynard rough draft here of an idea. Wanna swap that gold nugget for the green type. What do you think?

15 Likes

I like this one better

5 Likes

It’s yours to do with what you please. If I can help any other way let me know

4 Likes

Can you swap the nugs out

5 Likes