3 Likes

got an email I can send it to you if you like

5 Likes

Check your pmā€¦

Thank you for your help

3 Likes

I just hold my finger on pics till it comes up with a menu to save image mate

4 Likes

Closer to the original styling but with a halftone pattern thought Iā€™d drop both options

8 Likes

Canā€™t have no pink hat, I love boobies but no pink hat

3 Likes

Itā€™s red on my screen but lmao :joy: either way my man

2 Likes

Reminds me of these from my childhood just swap the chips for buds

5 Likes

You make sick logoā€™s!

Awesome graphic workā€¦ have any extra time to make one for me? Just go with the flow.

Great work! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Always got time even if itā€™s not right away. Fire a few ideas my way and Iā€™ll go with it. To the best of my ability anyway :grin:

4 Likes

Awesome thanks :pray:

Hmmā€¦ thatā€™s the problem, donā€™t have any real ideas.imagination isnā€™t as good as it used to be lol.

Iā€™m liking that style of the one you made for vapester; so whatever the artist feels would be cool! :slight_smile: hehe thx again.

5 Likes

@MBVapester

Taking on board what you said in PM. Trying several timesā€¦then totally disregarding my previous attemptsā€¦ ignoring 93.89% of what you saidā€¦ reading @leaf post in-between and an idea popping up. This is what I got bro :facepunch: :joy:

Just so you can see what it took to get to this lol

6 Likes

Now where do I go to get self stick decals made, would you know or anybody else?

1 Like

Do you have a printer. We print our own. Usually using 35mm round stickers and Avery design and print app. (Can be used on Android too if you donā€™t have a PC)

2 Likes

Naw i donā€™t have none of that stuff, im lucky to run this phone.

1 Like

How many you need? If itā€™s not a massive amount Iā€™ll just print and ship you some.

If itā€™s for seed. I can print and stick to a heat seal packaging and slap em on too

1 Like