Where is everyone getting their logo

Don’t want to impose, I need to find somebody to do about 250 anyway.
I’ll be putting my ibl cherry Ak47’s and my what people call “rks” beans up for sale before long.
Just got a couple small things to work out and Drop.

5 Likes

Well, if you need to buy the containers and get labels printed, etc,
you could always hire someone who is an OG member, graphic artist,
… and created the logo for you already… :stuck_out_tongue:

You never know… Cola could make a business of doing that sort of thing… :relaxed:
Maybe for folks here who sell seeds, and the preservation runs, too.

(and you won’t be imposing if you pay for them…)

3 Likes

I did drop him a PM and say I’d do it for cost no profit anyways :wink: I’m not a graphic designer. I do this stuff for fun mate. I don’t want to make a business of it. I don’t want any kind of business myself. In fact I’ve got an interview for a legitimate job at 1.30pm tomorrow. And Jesus I hope I get it so I can have some steady cash in

9 Likes

Any idea when you’ll be having your sale!?!?!!! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

You could have fooled me.
You’ve been showing some really nice work making logos :slight_smile:

EDIT:
And good luck tomorrow!

5 Likes

@leaf. You gave me the vaguest of requests. You have a really vague name. What better way to celebrate that than by mimicking the work of the old Nostradamus optical illusion style. Have a vague leaf on leaves :sunglasses:

@MichiGreen thankyou very much. Pretty sure I’ll get it…whether I keep it is the issue

9 Likes

Free Copy, anyone is welcome to use it for whatever purpose you see fit, look up the statement about it in some thread here… About copyright and such!

At your humble service “The Mad Man” aka Mad Scientist.

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Really, he does nice work
Ya and Good Luck also

2 Likes

Awesome man, I like it! Anyway you could add a little green though?! Then she’s perfect :ok_hand:

Edit; just meaning adding some green hue to it or something. Just a little colour, thx again senoir!

1 Like

Some green. Takes away from the optical illusion aspect but still looks pretty cool

10 Likes

Now that’s Very cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

All outta likes :frowning: :wink:

But yes I love it! Thanks bud…

2 Likes

Best of luck on your interview

2 Likes

Cheers. No call back though :frowning:

@anon58740919 anyway I could bother you to add some font to this background ?! Thanks in advance!

Edit : just want my username on there if you could ! Maybe some cool graffiti style font or whatever you figure!

1 Like

Unedited picture in the background? Any particular use for it? Just to work out sizes

1 Like

Hey where’s mine.lol…

1 Like

All you have to do is ask nicely

4 Likes

Who’s nicely? I need to talk to him :wink:

5 Likes

I did check you msgs