Where is everyone getting their logo

I give @Sebring the seal of approval!

9 Likes

Well I need a logo. And I need it to say Modicum Geneā€™s
And Modicum means something small yet highly desirable. No ideas come to mind.

4 Likes

just messing around @Explorer

4 Likes

@Explorer this is what I came up with. Similar typography to the kenzo logo. I feel this tiger cub is a lot less shit than their tiger face :joy:

3 Likes

Leave that with me brother :facepunch:

2 Likes

Not happy with that slander pal nowt wrong wi the kenzo logo. That said I donā€™t hate on that ya know Iā€™ll have to try it on, tell me if my bum looks big tho.

@DatDamDog I like the weed in the planet ring shits thatā€™s cool as fuck, but I asked my bruh for one n he followed through :+1:t2: Get better soon my guy.

4 Likes

Suits you sir. Does actually look pretty decent in the bubble. And I didnā€™t even know what kenzo was till I googled it after you said it :joy: but yeah a little tiger exploring for info is about right init bro

3 Likes

Yeh man, I think it looks aight mane Iā€™m gunna stick with it. Thank you very much friend :ok_hand:

2 Likes

No danger R kid. Now just @modicumgenes then Iā€™ll rehash @leaf design a bit. Glad youā€™re happy. Wouldnā€™t look out of place on a seed pack that lad

1 Like

@anon58740919 @Explorer please know. I wasnā€™t trying to step on any toes. I was in the Er all night and bored out of my mind. So I was just messing around with an old hobby. My apologies

2 Likes

Donā€™t be daft mate :joy: no toes stepped on here. Me and explorer get on in the real life aswell so heā€™s just being loyal using mine. Yours was a good effort I only do it cos I enjoy it so I wonā€™t hold that against you. Hope you get better soon :sunglasses:

Ran out of likes btw

3 Likes

I did a search for festive cunt
Man I guess I should have done a safe search Oh Myā€¦ Must be a word they use in England and across the pond LOL

1 Like

No prob. Thatā€™s cool. I used to do it a long time ago and someone gave me a portable version of photoshop for my laptop and I been fuking around, ever since.

I like yours as well. Didnā€™t see it until afterwards. :grin:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: plenty where I come from mate. Can mean a couple of things really. ā€œsheā€™s got a festive cuntā€ would mean. That girls got a nasty pussy.

ā€œHeā€™s a festive cuntā€ an over excitable person near Christmas time.

You know you can download any Adobe cs6 product and replace the amtlib.dll file in the program files directory to crack the full versions?

5 Likes

Yep - I love free software :grin:.
Iā€™m just using portable photoshop cs5 you can run it from a usb stick and it doesnā€™t get downloaded onto your computer.

1 Like

Gotta love torrents eh bro :sunglasses: legit the only software i ever paid for was t2 laser.

2 Likes

Man, Iā€™d love to get that. Too poor these days to buy it. I have a license fro an older version but not with me.

I have an iMac now. If you have any simple instructions on how to grab it that you could pm me I would really appreciate it. Nice work with the graphics. I never got to finish art school. More in to photography but hate being limited. peace

1 Like

Check a program called vector magic.
Itā€™s what I use for turning bitmap images into vector images. Then you can do a ton of adjustments to them in Illustrator. (I pulled the Adobe suite and VectorMagic from ā€œstrangers on the internet windsā€, :wink:.)

3 Likes

Another decent place to have a look is inkscape. Thatā€™s open source from the off so no need for VPNs and dodgy downloads. PicsArt for a phone is good too. Canva can be used on phone and PC :sunglasses:

4 Likes

LOL
photoshop software
You know you can download any Adobe cs6 product and replace the amtlib.dll file in the program files directory to crack the full versions?
Really I was not aware of that
How hard is it to delete that command for a novice computer guy, well I know a little

1 Like