Where is everyone getting their logo

It’s a copy and paste job brother. Literally download the cracked amtlib.dll and replace in the directory. Super super easy. Download and install the trial. Send me your email address via PM and I’ll send you the crack. No problemo

1 Like

OK I will try when I have some time Thanks much

1 Like

No danger. Anytime my friend

1 Like

Thks
Will that work for the full adobe cloud package too 52.99 us dollars a month LOL

1 Like

So download the free trail version

No lol. Fuck the cloud. Use cs6. Same capabilities but without the need to pay. That’s the trick. Cloud storage is shit. You gotta rely on other people’s servers etc

@stiggy download the cs6 master collection via uTorrent on katproxy or TPBproxy.

2 Likes

I’m cheap and use the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) for raster images and the previously mentioned Inkscape for my vector images.

5 Likes

Hey ReikoX If you need 3D image mock-ups for logos, let me know. I got a shitload

Check it - My own weed strain lol

4 Likes

I’ve got a tattoo on my back that was done over twenty ago in a bedroom in his girlfriends house.
He went pro couple of years later, but this was his own design and was water shaded.
He fucked up the face a bit, I got it for £30 on tick for a year and when I ran into him about 10 years back and he said he would sort it out for nothing but felt he was clouded on his vision and want someone to have a fresh look.
The idea was to turn it into santa muerte but the one where the girl looks like some half dead zombie with a crimson rose in hair.
Don’t think I’d have cannabis in it unless maybe a dark sativa like purple bluey reddish evil in background?
I’ll send you pm with the best picture I could get for a moment.
And get neighbour to get better pics if you think this could work?
But if you have time some time maybe you could draw up a logo with santa muerte with a sativa in background?
This I don’t feel needs to be a representation of the tattoo at all really, there is a lot of ink out there that has the image of santa muerte that I like.
I won’t have money to fix tattoo for quite some time so am just looking for feedback at moment, think the photos I’m going send was one I took myself with I phone difficult when on my back and neighbour took a quick couple think was going on date and she wanted to see

2 Likes

My mock-up @DatDamDog for my upcoming seed packs

6 Likes

I’ll have a go mate and see what I can do :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I love photoshop. Nice bag! Send one this way lol It’s so much fun to mess around with photoshop.

I’m learning after effects. You could make mini intros and stuff. It’s awesome

2 Likes

I’ve got Ae too bro. It is good but you need decent memory and processor or anything over 30 seconds will take a day to render :joy:
The mock up bags are a PSD file (layered) you edit yourself) Google “free mock-up PSD” there’s plenty to play with. All the seeds are going free. First run won’t be enough to give out other than a few folks there for the start of the Jack’s rainbow project and @Esrgood4u for a fem run.

Every bean will be a gift.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m itching to run a few under 12/12 to give you a m/f ratio but I’ll fill the small tent and remove all males then select the strongest female and she’s getting a sex change. I’ll pollinate everything that’s left :v:

1 Like

Out of likes bro. Once done send me a bunch back and I’ll sort packaging and distribution. Takes a fair bit of stress off with you doing the fem runs :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d not stress on packaging for me mate. I know, what’s coming and they will get pole position in my small tent. Just hope the m/f ratio is better than my agent k got :laughing:

I know but I’m a fucker for visual appeal and I’m hoping fancy packs makes people crack :wink: I wanna see these grown everywhere possible. Hopefully :fire:

2 Likes

I couldn’t care how it looks. Ask @Ghandisflipflop about my ex’s :laughing:
I’m looking forward to seeing what comes from them. Obviously as it’s a simple fem seed run so the seeds will have a big variation but it’s getting the cross/strain out there for people to try :+1:

1 Like

I’ll make sure you get plenty to pop anyway. I’ll see what the germ rate is here aswell before they go cos I’m going straight back in with them

1 Like

I’ve found adding some silica gel packets in with them and storing them in a dark place helps mature them. The seeds I started a week or so after picking them from the bud/plant didn’t do very well. The ones I left a few weeks longer with the silica in the bag the germ rate is near enough 100%. FFS don’t put them in the fridge as they try to germinate :v:

1 Like