**Where marijuana will be legal in 2024**

They always said that maines cash crop was potatoes and blueberries….I beg to differ it’s always been cannabis in one form or another

1 Like

Looks like the ‘Bible Belt’ needs to chill out and toke lol. They’re still hanging on to their no smoking beliefs

Well…I still see at least three back asswards states that need to get with the program. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Not florida. Our governor sucks… Only cbd an medical card… And absolutely no growing of it… Unless ur like thousands of us who’s under the radar like muah.:flushed:.:trophy:.

1 Like

Such a shame for them i cant believe that christ born and raised in the middle east didnt partake i mean comon he seems so hip and mellow in tje bible books i read

3 Likes

As a lifetime resident of Missouri, I was actually shocked when recreational passed and went legal a year ago. I decided to try growing for the first time in my life, paid my $100 for a personal cultivator license that allows me to grow 6 plants under 14" tall, 6 plants over 14" and 6 clones, not a bad number at all for someone wanting to grow for themselves but I wonder who and why they chose those amounts and specifics. I won’t bother renewing the license because frankly nobody here cares if you’re growing quietly anyway. Since starting this hobby though, I’ve taken an interest in watching the new states legalizing small recreation growing and the associated license fees and let me say that some of these fees are grossly criminal, who would’ve thought that Missouri as backasswards as we might seem would actually turn out to be the most reasonable one I’ve seen so far. I hope that I can live long enough to see it legal in all 50 states and principalities of the US.

6 Likes

What’s the limits in Missouri now?

Yeah man for real. The plant is clearly there for us to enjoy.

1 Like

What is anointing folks with oil , anyway?

1 Like

MYbe some hashoil? Being the middleast/mediterian. Could it have been crudeoil? Naa to dirty…could it have been olive oil? Naaa to greasy…my vote is for Hashoil…just right :grinning:

2 Likes

Huh, neither MA nor VT require licensing for home grows.

2 Likes

At this point I’m a little tired of applauding the states that have medical… don’t get me wrong, people should have access to cannabis as medicine, but it seems pretty bare minimum to me.

2 Likes

It’s not medicine , it’s fun ok

Fun is medicine. Fun medicine should maybe have its own category. How is fun not a requisite for overall health.

1 Like

Aug 1st 2023 Minnesota went recreational. Grow 8 plants and have up to 2 pounds cured in house. No license required. Have up to 2 oz on person anywhere. I think they should up the 2# in house to 4#. 8 plants can definitely produce more than 2 #. Hmmm what to do with the excess :thinking:

2 Likes

Idiocracy movie was funny

1 Like

If you are looking for ideas…
I’d suggest checking out JoeCrowe’s bubble hash adventures…
…(it’s a long read)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

“LEGAL” such term is for those willing to be under control by a goverment who cares zero about you individually" :chicken: — CkNugz

“You can’t put a number (plant count) on self healing” :chicken: - CkNugz

2 Likes

https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/news/crime/illegal-marijuana-grows-chinese-workers-maine-court-documents-investigation/97-ae363572-3d17-479a-bc90-5ea509eaecfc