Which strain has the densest buds

I meant to say sold them. Already been hitting the Watermelon Zkittles. It’s dispensary weed but it’s a good buzz, and it tastes good too.

1 Like

Sannies shop sells them. i f you’re in the states though I’m certainly not going to suggest you order from him. I have had bad luck on orders with him, and his shipping guarantee don’t mean jackshit. I did manage to get the heri seeds on my first order though

2 Likes

Also, Heri does not smell good, taste good or any of the such, but if you want to get stone to the bone, or have pain issues Heri is the best thing since sliced bread

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I want to thank you all for the likes your giving me on my topics and such, I’m 55 and this is the first forum I’ve been on, all the people so far have been really friendly, I’m glad I joined up on this forum.

10 Likes

That’s really good to know, I do suffer from pain so that’s something I’d def. be interested in. Thanks.

1 Like

Ya I’m in the northeast of the states, I think I’ve seen them at Seedsman.

1 Like

Sannie sells herijuana.

Wholly shit that sounds awesome, LOL…

1 Like

@CouchKushn definitely look up a picture

1 Like

Yes absolutely heri is certainly not one of the connoisseur strains but probably the best at getting the job done.

1 Like

Genetics play a huge part of density, however in my experience the greatest factor in dense buds after genetics is lighting.

Having adequate lighting can make the difference between small airy buds and huge heavy colas that won’t support themselves. I read that you’ve added a second 315CMH, what size space are you lighting? IIRC general rule of thumb for HID is at least 40w per square foot. With a little room for error the two 315’s should light up to 12sqft nicely with plenty of saturation.

I have to second the call for BOG strains having dense growth as well. :slight_smile: Good luck and have fun!

Jelly

8 Likes

I will.
Had to type 20 characters to reply.

1 Like

Hi Jelly, ya two 315cmh in a 4x4, that’s 16 sq.ft. But I plan on only growing a single plant this time to see how much of a SCROG net I can fill in.

1 Like

I’d say anything for @BogSeeds would be super dense. The blue kush I grew out of his was like rocks cured.

5 Likes

Hey@DavesNotHere, I love your handle… No shit the Blue Kush, that sounds sweet. I see a few of you are mentioning BOG Seeds, what’s the best way to get a hold of him? Can I PM him, or does he have a website? Also I live in The states, does that pose a problem? Thanks.

2 Likes

He’s an active member here. You can send him a msg on here and he’ll answer. His wife handles the emails if.i remember correct. They’re both great people and ship in the US.

5 Likes

Great, thanks very much. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

@LED_Seedz Cherry Tart has some of the densest buds I’ve grown in a long time. She stays under control height wise and is more than potent enough for any of us :grin:

5 Likes

@Albannach, hi and thanks for the input, I’ll also check those out.
The strain sounds delicious, and you say it’s good and potent, my kind of girl.

2 Likes

Lots of strains with dense buds , and proper drying and curing will go a long way in ensuring that

Afghani

10 Likes