Which strain has the densest buds

Hey ITokealot, that’s an awesome pic.You and a few others have mentioned Afghani, that’s a def. yes for me since I prefer an Indica over a Sativa. If you don’t mind I’d like to copy that pic. I’ve never seen that way to show the hardness of a bud, I love it.LOL

3 Likes

The ghani is fire, I’ve grown it numerous times, she also makes good bubble from the the massive sugar she produces. You can copy that bud, glad you like it :slight_smile: it went up to 10lbs lol the 25lb was too much lol but it was a pretty small nugget .

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words…

Most of my strains fall on the indica side and the sour strains as well as Blue Kush all have the sour bubble influence which has some of the tightest hugs around.

We like our plants stout and bushy…

Just email me at bogland72@gmail.com for special deals and new offers.

I am on west coast and can deliver bulk orders on occasion. In any case we guarantee safe delivery and your satisfaction as always.

Now is the time! BushyOG

11 Likes

Any of the Kush types will yield some pretty dense flowers on average, most Indica as well, and some hybrids too with thin leafs tend towards being dense… To say what is the most dense would be tricky due to there being so many rock hard dense varieties available.If it can break single pane glass - it might be dense indeed…

6 Likes

how smelly i have some just flipped no smell yet ?

This pic is someone else’s from another thread, but is there a strain with nugs this dense? How do you get them to look like this?

Anybody have any pics of something they home grew similar?

2 Likes

I grew bwiz before aka blissful wizard which is like an ogkB cross and it had super hard buds denser then animal cookies.

1 Like

@pedro_ Bann how did she smell was she loud in flower? The heri?

Not too much while growing but after a hang and dry it was pretty stanky.

3 Likes

Hey @Pedro_Bann how is that sour bubble x to the pak in vegg and flower? I think I’m going to put those down soon. I only have a small carbon filter right now. So no OG or Chem types for a bit lol :joy::wink:.

2 Likes

Yeh she’s reasonably on the nose. I only get to smell when I open the door because I exhaust into the ceiling space then through a carbon filter

1 Like

I’ve grown out Heri from Sannie’s 3 times in over 10 years, each time the plants are carbon copies of the first ones.
Not a big yielding plant, small rock hard nuggets, with little taste and smell. However as far as getting a sick person to smile, the only 2 that worked for me (as in making an extraction for a friend in pain), Herijuana, Lapis Mountain from Hempdepot.
I’ve ordered from Sannies over 10 years, had one go missing, and it was replaced for free. I’m not saying every person has been satisfied by him, but every order was cash in mail, and full filled promptly.
Good luck in your hunt!!

1 Like