Which strain?

To each their own, I’ve been growing their gear pretty much as long as I can remember. Have they changed since the raid? Yes , definitely but I believe in their mission, they donate beacoup bucks to countless organizations. And any of the crazy high ticket items either end up being donations/gifts or are for a cause stated. I will ALWAYS have some GGG in the jars and the lineup because they breed for TRUE medicine that works for me. There’s tons of Gage packs for around 100-150$ Canadian that kick ass too , just depends what you are looking for. You can go real high end, or low end. All real , natural, healing medicine created to heal either way. It’s just the cross’s and their prized phenos that have been around countless years that fetch high , high prices at auction and such

4 Likes

Seedheaven.net has lot of stuff from Europe and the price of a pack of seeds plus shipping is less than $30. SAN has some nice strains. You can email them about terpy strains and they should be able to help.

It’s a little slow getting them to the US but can’t beat the price.

Sinister Seeds is also very reasonable and always has some neat strains. Might have to find him on IG. He could answer specific questions if you can get him to respond. He used to have $25 packs but is probably higher now.

Bodhi Seeds is all about the terps. And can be had anywhere. Hell, somebody here should have something to trade or donate. I’ll try and think if can find something.

Most hybrids have moderate THC levels so any terpy hybrid would be good, probably. Just need a sativa leaner for the daytime smoke.

12 Likes

I’ll second Bodhi 4 sure

5 Likes

Hmm I searched the site for “gage green” and nothing showed up.

Thanks for the leads, will have to check them out as well :+1:

2 Likes

Direct link:
https://jordanoftheislands.ca/

4 Likes

Muchos gracias :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah, they didn’t seem to have the gage green tho

I like my Lebanese, I ha two phenos one was stoney and one was not. I did a analysis and found it was 3.5 % cbd, and under 1% thc. It has several strange terpene such as guiaol, linalool, farnesene…it tastes like a dill pickle that was sprinkled with black pepper. It wakes me up and helps get my head on straight in the morning even if I am hung over or something

2 Likes

@Trowertripper Where’d you get your Lebanese from?

ACE…I have ordered more from Kwikseeds and the Landrace team also

1 Like

That’s cool… what I think I want is a fruity strain that is more of a sativa, light thc that you can puff on all day if it exists. Also interested in gas and sweet.

I might have to go with an auto to get the thc down some, apparently they can still retain high terps and I know the thc is coming up to, but might be easier to find what I seek with those?

Im growing a pineapple thai right now.

3 Likes

Hah I was literally looking up pineapple strains, saw that one which looked interesting. Would love to get my hands on some pineapple purps but can’t find it.

I will post a smoke report when they finish…the last one i grew was pretty mild.

1 Like

I second or third Bodhi. He breeds for terps, but he only has regular seeds, so you need to search through some males. Can be a bit frustrating if you don’t have room to do that.

2 Likes

If you are into autoflowers, I recommend fastbuds purple lemonade. It’s terpy and Great tasting. It yields nicely. It purple of course. It’s a thc plant, but it want wreck your day.
Another thing. May I suggest just taking a hit or 2. That should Las a couple of hours until your next break. I find that only taking a couple of hits is far better than smoking something that might not satisfy. To each his own brother. The purple lemonade is a good one that gets better as it cures. Peace.

I gotcha, I like the feeling for sure of only taking a hit or two, heck I have a delta 8 pen I took a half hit the other day while at work and I felt amazing, like perfectly functional and just in the best mood ever.

I would like that with some I can taste a lot throughout the day, a lil bit of the opposite of what we see mostly these days I feel like.

2 Likes

Yes I understand because I deal with a very potent strain. So in most case, I only need a hit…. ‘Maybe 2.
It leaves me good for a few hours. And I can still function.
Any more than that would leave me in zombie mode barely ca stand and totally dysfunctional.
Ease up a little bit on your favorite strain to your find your tolerance. Pay attention to how many hits it takes to make you feel how you want to feel. Only exceed that amount when you are recreating. Good luck brother.

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1

Still curious about the land races for sure.

Thinking about a Thai strain from the landrace team.

3 Likes

Oh Boy! Super stoked to see these grown out, stoked to see these babies come to life. Great choices, truly ! You got the last white buzz . I’m jelly lol. @GnomeyByNature

1 Like