Which strain?

Holy shit those are reasonably priced seeds. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A bunch of us put together a bulk purchase from JOTI a while back. The prices we got were a steal so I stocked up. I think I have 20 of his strains in my collection now.

I’ve had to trash my garden due to a broad mite infestation. I’ve got one Orange Goji that will finish this week, then I can deep clean, sanitize, and start fresh. I plan to grow JOTI’s Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin edition) in my next round.

5 Likes

I’ve got a cross of lemon skunk X god something that I’m looking forward to giving a whirl.

3 Likes

I too have a ridiculous JOTI collection, have never once been dissapointed, once I had some not germ 5/14 and wrote him, he mailed me a new pack with 25 in it, and once he forget to send my beans, when I messaged him he apologized and said I’m sending now xpress, when they arrived he threw in like 3 other packs. Great guy, great products.

5 Likes

TST1, are you also in Canada? Just wondering, the quick response is admirable and STUNNING!! I think I’m going to get me a “Canadian Connect”. I’ve seen it take 2 - 3 MONTHS to get seeds sent out to US. I’m going to give him another shot this Winter. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes I am @misterbee and I would gladly help you out anytime. Just shoot me a message. I’ve actually done it for a couple other non Canadians as well.

4 Likes

I can also help you out any time! JOTI’s beans typically show up within 4-7 days for me. Hit me up any time👍🏼

3 Likes

He’s got some new stuff listed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes