White widow X Destroyer New Room Test Grow

Pics of the 3 females left in the tent.

Starting to stretch quite a lot and I think you can see the evidence of their male parent in the leaf size.

Stay safe, grow more.

6 Likes

19 days in bloom. Going through about 30 gallons out of the res every 10 days.

I tried to get good shots of a few representative tops.

Stay safe, grow more.

12 Likes

25 days in flower now. Starting to fill in okay.

Stay safe, grow more.

9 Likes

And… tracking this thread.

Awesome read and nice photos.

For some reason your voice is morgan Freeman to me. :joy::joy: especially when you sign off.

*passing the blunt. :dash::dash:

4 Likes

I wish I had his voice, I could make some side cash doing voice acting. “This is how the cannabis is grown” (done in my best god voice impression).

Stay safe, grow more.

3 Likes

32 days of 12/12, starting to smell fantastic. Plant in the right front smells fruity with a little chemical twist that lingers in your nose for a minute. Other two are barely getting a smell past the generic green smell.

Random close ups of some of the tops.

I’m thinking these are gonna go around 70 days, maybe longer. I’m hoping they will be done sooner as I’m wanting to run a Calizahr seed run next.

Stay safe, grow more.

9 Likes

Incredible! You are definitely doing the OG thang, 30 gallons a week, :flushed: that must be why they look so juicy and delicious. :sunglasses: this Morgan Freeman saying (add gravitas) “don’t stick your ding dong in the shop vac and have a fantastic weekend.”

2 Likes

You still mite free?

Have not seen any evidence of any mites returning. Given the time frame I think I effectively nuked the little bastards. Mostly I was lucky to catch them very early.

4 Likes

Now at 39 days of 12/12. Buds are starting to fatten up and get a little frost. Getting some brown tips and leaves but at this stage I just break out the LITFA and all will be good.

I’m getting very impatient to see if my 15+ year old Calizahr seeds will crack.

6 Likes

Best of luck with those older seeds…wishing you many blessings with them!:slight_smile:

44 days flower. I figured out the real reason my leaves are turning brown - I got lazy and didn’t check my control bucket pH for a few days and it had dropped to 4.5.
I have since corrected the pH issue.
A little pic of the canopy.

Not stretching anymore, just fattening up now.

I’m dropping 6 Calizahr tonight and if they all pop I will be making seeds.

Stay safe, grow more.

5 Likes

50 days 12/12 now and not much change. Still fattening nicely. This cross isn’t as frosty as I would like, especially with a WW mother. Oh well, my son has a bunch of these growing outdoors so we can compare results.
Here are a few pics of some buds. Notice the leaf damage from nutrient lockout when I let the pH drift way too low. Still recovering from that little bit of stupidity.

Oh, and I have 2 of 6 Calizahr that have poked out of the rockwool this morning. Still hoping on the other 4 but I still have 7 more of these seeds in the bank. Even if no more of these 6 crack I’ll still call it okay since these were acquired around 2005 give or take a couple years.

Stay safe, grow more.

6 Likes

Things are still chugging along. Trichomes are mostly cloudy but no amber seen yet. Definitely fattening up though.

Stay safe, grow more.

6 Likes

Diet mountain dew…for serious?

Lol. Plants look solid, bro!!! The end is nigh

1 Like

Is that Calizahr from Chimera seeds? I have so many beans from 2004-5 but none will germ for me. I’m using the paper towel methode, perhaps it’s not suitable for older seeds?

@Tappy Lol, it’s not mine. I don’t drink any kind of soda. Coffee and water only. I’m really getting anxious to chop these and get cleaned up for the next batch.

@Zuka It is from Chimera.
I don’t think the method of germination is as important as how they’ve been stored. My son cracked some of the White Widow seeds I have from the same seed purchase as the Calizahr about a year ago in paper towels and got 100% germ too. There’s a thread somewhere here that germ methods for old seeds is the main topic.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Plant number 1 has had its tops removed. Working on the other two plants tops. Will leave the lower buds for a few days to let them fill out a little more.

Pic of tops from plant 1

More to come.

3 Likes

Won’t be much to update here until the taste test.

This is plant 1 in the jars. Not including small buds and popcorn.

My son has some of these going outside too. I’ll see if I can get some pics of them later.

2 Likes