Whiteboyricks grow log

Blue magoos are out of the 4x4 and all the Nikahs are in here now. 6 total.

9 Likes

how did you like the ST???
@WhiteBoyRick

1 Like

So what are we looking at in those pics then? The Blue Magoos or the Nikahs? They look good whatever they are haha.

3 Likes

Those are the Nikahs. I havent really shared much of the blue magoos in this thread because i gave them their own.

2 Likes

I enjoy it very much so. But, TK and Bubba are ahead of it. It will stay around until i need space for something better.

3 Likes

Just more Nikah pics.

9 Likes

Im taking all the credit for the passage of issue 2 in Ohio.

9 Likes

Thanks. Now in a month from now we can finally start growing!

6 Likes

The Triangle Kush has became a favorite of mine. Between it and the Bubba Kush all weed needs could be satisfied. Included pic is Triangle Kush nuggets harvested at 77 days.

17 Likes

Oh, come on, dude. Don’t leave us hanging. Smoke report!

2 Likes

That’s exciting to hear :blush:

2 Likes

I absolutely suck at describing and conveying my thought on smoke to people. Especially in writing and not face to face. But, next time im conpletely sober and smoke on it i will try just for you buddy. Lol

5 Likes

Lol I’ve got some bubba diagonal(bubba x triangle) going into flower 12/1. Will keep you posted but if you get wild and want a cut, I, too, am an Ohioan and can throw it on the public bus or something to get it to you. Only posting because I just read through and saw your love for the two.

3 Likes

What’s the triforce?

1 Like

TriForce is a cross I made
TriForce = Triangle Kush x Kryptonite #2 (P1 x #7) Male

Kryptonite is a cross @Rocket made
Kryptonite = D’s NL2 x AKBB 89NL

The Kryptonite line used a few different NL2 moms, labeled ‘P1-P9’ sans maybe a couple. And two separate 89NL Males, labeled #5 and #7.

5 Likes

Yep. 5 of them made it into solos. I put 7 of them into a cup of water and planted the 5 biggest sprouts.

3 Likes

These three Space Monkeys are the next plants to hit the 4x4 tent. Chillen in the 2x4 at the moment.

12 Likes

I ran three space monkeys one was superb one was good and the third sucked lol The superb one had Terps off the map

2 Likes

2 of the space monkeys showed male so those are gone. Down to 1 space monkey.

Pulled down another Nikah. This one went 71 days. Still have 4 more left that are only at 55 days. All the Nikahs are heavy yielders and are going to be a breeze to trim.

Here is Nikah #4. Only topped once and no defol of any kind was done.

8 Likes