Who actually wants to talk? Right now?

Got about halfway through the B&J’s and now I regret it. Stomach said no thank you.
There we go.

5 Likes

Anyway, you boys be good. I’m gonna go give my pillow some head. Nite Nite :sleeping: :drooling_face:

6 Likes

There’s a brewery in Fort Collins that’s out of this world ! Zwei brewery!

2 Likes

U2 plus 20

1 Like

Depending on the weather, I could drive or fly.

1 Like

Can I tell you why I don’t go to strip clubs anymore?

1 Like

I’d think it would be cool to have a state to state or providence to providence reunion an OG REUNION every year !

3 Likes

Go for it! I just want it to go into a tank topic though !

Did you get an STD?

Okay, It’s not dirty or anything. It’s actually really embarrassing, but we’re drinking.

1 Like

This dogs getting tired let’s hook up tomorrow!

While I’m building what would be my first store, I would go to Christie’s in Phoenix to do some thinking. I had a friend that would buy weed and she would introduce me to everyone, DJ’s, house mom, bartenders, other entertainers, etc. I’m a friendly person and I can be fun to talk to. So, while you’re talking to a lady of the dance, her friend might come on stage and you give the woman you are speaking with various bills and they tip the other young lady in a way that you are not allowed. I happen to be there and this scenario goes down as I have described. Except, the DJ gets on a loud and clear microphone and says, “That’s how the pros do it! You get the ladies to tip the ladies!” I felt exactly like the douchebag I know I can be. I deserved the wake up call. Never been back.

3 Likes

Mill st organic. Helps me pretend I haven’t gained 20lbs of beer weight during lockdown. Just crushed a fat dragon blood Hashplant joint. What you puffing on?

2 Likes

I’m such a bad record keeper I actually have a mixed jar and the good stuff is getting low if I’d were to guess it might be something from @lefthandseeds now

2 Likes

That’s a good one!

You can get whatsapp web for your pc and then type from there.

1 Like

Damn, you people in the west have all the fun discussions while the east sleeps. Lol

3 Likes

No doubt @Old-Ron. Sucks really. Many friends to be made if things were different

2 Likes

Oh I was way up past my bed time for sure, solo and I went to about 1AM lol

1 Like

Sketch City, no thanks lol