Who actually wants to talk? Right now?

Looks like some of the dispensaries down in the Denver area as well!

Sounds like you were going to bed shortly before I was getting up.

Would be nice to have a gathering somewhere for the OG community to hang out a few days.

4 Likes

Absolutely @Upstate. Guess we need to do an east coast thing since they wait until we are all in bed out west…lol

2 Likes

hello @Mongobongo how many days did that DBHP take to start flower once flipped and weeks to finish ? thanks

2 Likes

3 days after the flip to show pistols and 13 weeks of 12/12 from the flip flowering time

4 Likes

You going hard tonight @Tinytuttle ? I’m already half way there :rofl:

3 Likes

We’ll have to see how things pan out!

Is the length of time it takes pistils to show after the flip a good indicator of flowering time to come? Or not really?

2 Likes

They usually show 3-5 days after flip

i got 4 dbhp’s going now vedged a month and half all showed sex and are female. 17 days into flower and only one has pistols. 3 of the 4 bleed purple when you clip a leaf . one of the purple bleeders has the pistols

1 Like

Don’t have discord or what’s app but am awake at all random hours of day and night. Always up for having people to talk to. Might be looking for someone to bullshit with for a bit later. Got my oldest back from her moms yesterday and had to take her in for covid testing earlier this evening because her mother can’t even seem to take our kid to a fuckin Dr when she suddenly thought that she , my daughter and her son may have come in contact earlier in week. Plus a shitton of other things. So yeah I guess if anyone gets bored later shoot me a pm.

4 Likes

Ahh finally someone who knows what i was intended to use this thread for . Hey you in the States? Can’t do the international thing at 30$/hour. If I’d pay that amount ,I’d get one of @Solowolf ladies down in Pueblo for that amount first! Roflmao!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Will do let’s make it happen brotha!

1 Like

I’m definitely gonna hit you up. I’ve been cleaning all day because the brand new nephew is coming tomorrow. I’m really excited and my Mom is making green chili enchiladas too! These cats :cat2: around here don’t do shit to help either.

The Snake Killer is just chilling.

6 Likes

Haha sounds great might get @Deadinside88 involved also… k you both have my number as well as @Meesh we might do a five-way !

2 Likes

@Solowolf shit you picked up an Orphaned Bobcat! Shit it’s mother is going to be pissed …oh no she was crack using mother! Never mind!

2 Likes

Here’s my bread kneeder! Sweet Jesus she’s sounds like a Harley when pawing.

6 Likes

Looks like a covid motel…that sidewslk is a sad sight…hope you didn’t catch anything but a high…lol…i stayed in something worse once…

3 Likes

What a sweet baby! Since we got “The Snake” he will not set foot outside. It was 105* when I brought him in and I’m serious, he will not go outside anymore.

4 Likes

Oh where is my cannabis Queen babe? @Meesh

1 Like