Who do you want to smoke with?

Dank and Dabby

4 Likes

My dad but ill have to find some weed next time i go to france.

4 Likes

You’re amazing as well @Pawsfodocaws :heart::green_heart: God bless you!!! :heart::dove::latin_cross:

5 Likes

I’d like to smoke with ModSun, met him at shows probably 10 or more times, never had a chance to smoke with him, although… somebody we both know offered us shrooms lol.

My second would be Mike Ness from Social Distortion.
Got to drink a beer with him and the band at The House Of Blues in Atlantic City. My girlfriend at the time… her cousin was working the event so we got VIP passes. I grew up listening to them and alot of their music helped carry me through my childhood. I always wanted to smoke with him.

There are plenty of others I’d like to smoke with, but I think these two take the top. I miss the young and reckless days. Shows/concerts in my late teens n early 20s, Never knowing how we are going to get there or get home but we always found a way to make it there.

I also always wanted to smoke with Billy Corgan from The Smashing Pumkins too but I dont think he did/does anything “drug” related.

3 Likes

I’ll be odd man out here, as celebrities, movie stars, sports figures, none of that world means anything at all to me.
For me, Kirk Sorensen, is an ex NASA habitat engineer for space exploration.
During his early years, in seeking a power source, to generate enough power to keep space workers safe and healthy.
However as they ran the numbers, to see what solar arrays, solar batteries, wind power, could do for them on the moon, a stunning paradox emerges.
None of them will work.
It sent the team, down the rabbit hole, about the uses, and the failures of each power source.
In his first documentary, Thorium 2011, he completely opened my eyes to how safe nuclear fission can be.
He even found all the research at Oak Ridge Laboratories, that they built and ran a LFTR system with GREAT results back in the early 1960’s!!

All the stuff I was taught about Americas nuclear industry, all the deaths from Chernobyl , Three Mile Island, one I’m about 10 miles from as the crows fly.
All lies by anti nuclear scream demons, for no good reasons.
TURN THE NUC’s BACK ON!
Just not that shit our forefathers built, 99.7 % INEFFICENT.
Coal/oil the most filthy power sources ever imagined.
Power up the safe fission with LFTR. Thorium Energy

7 Likes

If I could smoke with one person, alive or dead, I think I would choose alive.

17 Likes

Sharing One with John Frusciante from RHCP group,Mac Miller,Freddie Mercury, Einstein ,Nietzsche,Bob Marley,all the poor people without a roof,and of overgrow community which Is just so helpful and my best friend.
I forgot Kubrick too

3 Likes

Robert Mitchum and Steve McQueen

3 Likes

What???
Wait!!!
@nefrella is back in the house??? Say it ain’t so!

4 Likes

For me, I think I’d like to have met and smoked with Dr Jay Cavanaugh, one of the fathers of the California medical cannabis movement. He sounds like he would have been a great guy to hear a lot of the deep history and philosophy of the movement from

5 Likes

I’d like to pass a few around and chat with this group…

This guy would also make for an interesting conversation…

I could think of so many interesting people to toke and talk…

5 Likes

Living:
Slavoj Zizekimage

Assata Shakurimage

Jordan Peele

Seth Rogan

Dead: Diogenes, Marx, Engels, Che, Ole dirty bastard, Coolio, Mozart, Ava Kovner

4 Likes

I’ve been toking cannabis since 1980 and have smoked with family, friends, acquaintances, neighbors, co-workers, prisoners, total strangers and professionals from all walks of life.

When it comes to toking cannabis with others, I would be delighted to share as many hits as necessary with other like-minded people to get our collective heads right.
Nothing is more sociable than sharing a joint. Cannabis brings people together.

There are many OGers that I would gladly burn one with…. some I have known in grow forums, like OG, for more than a decade.

4 Likes

I’d like to smoke down with Barack Obama. That dude is funny as hell when he gets going. I bet he wished he could smoke with me, too, well, at least when he was President.

2 Likes

I don’t smoke but, pass the cookies.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Hehe @BigMike55 I’ve been lurking for a few weeks now :heart: Life was super crazy there for awhile

4 Likes

It’s good to see you back on @nefrella .
:wink:

2 Likes

It’s good to be back with all you fine folks @MoBilly :green_heart:

2 Likes

I know you don’t smoke, I’ll pass them cookies though for sure. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmmm i wanna vape with

Smoke with Mother Nature

Butt… i got no fire!

@Pawsfodocaws Thank you, would be happy to burn one with yah anytime, bring a lighter. :rofl:

4 Likes