Who do you want to smoke with?

I got a brick of em. We’re good. Thanks btw!

1 Like

with Jesus Christ, there, feeding the sheep, turning stones into bread and water into wine.

4 Likes

I’d just like to smoke one with you, yeah you reading this message right now! :slight_smile:

Edit: spelling

8 Likes

I would smoke with you and JP. Because @MoBilly I know cuz has the dank. Thanks for the nice words.

2 Likes

Thank you mate, and me with you.

1 Like

For wild ass thinkers of the 20th century, gottta go with Wilhelm Reich and Bill Cooper. Controversial is an understatement, and two totally different people who had some interesting crossovers. Reich, fallen disciple
of Freud, had his books burned by everyone from the Nazis to the American gov. Died in jail. Cooper birthed the modern “conspiracy theory” movement and died in a shootout. All the nerds from Alex Jones to Joe Rogan to Kyrie Irving to ‘Ancient Aliens’ sip from Cooper’s cup. Would be interesting to see them play off eachother.

For pot people gotta go with Subcool. I didn’t know anything about any pot people until I started growing, but he totally stands out. What a story of perseverance and talent and PERSONALITY! What an example of ability to live on forever. Great sunglasses also.

For alive people…Communist Supreme Leader Xi. Like what are you even thinkin and what makes you tick, dog? Maybe some 38 Special and Skunk will loosen you up and allow for a perspective change.

1 Like

@anonymous4289 what a wonderful topic/question, with many different answers though to pick just one single person may be a difficult task for some. Though I often go over this very scenario in my mind (over active mind , hard to stop thinking ; both a blessing and a curse), my answer comes easy and is without a doubt my DAD whom was called back to the great spirit world all too soon.

Would love to hear the story about his backpacking journey across Canada from the east coast (NB) in the early 70’s and how he ended up where he got to.

If ive got but one piece of life advice to pass onto every individual it is, ask the questions while you can, get the stories and adventures tales while you still have the opportunity.

4 Likes

Hell yeah Social D!

2 Likes

My ole lady
Bizzy bone.
Ozzy and his family.
Cheech & Chong
DJ short
J beezy
Mitch of mephisto
Jimi Hendrix
Hell this list will get too long because hell I’ll smoke with anyone.

4 Likes

Yeah I’d smoke with Bone-Thugz in a second, they’re probably hilarious

1 Like

Ozzy and his ole lady would be the ones to listen to.

Zed from Police Academy aka Bobcat Goldthwait but he has to be in the Zed character. :rofl:

2 Likes

By far my #1 would be Terence Mckenna would be some pretty mind bending conversation’s going during that sesh.

3 Likes
  1. Terrence McKenna, if he was still around.
  2. Alan Watts, if he was still around.
  3. Zach De La Rocha from Rage Against The Machine

Tommy Chong would probably be hysterical too. Also Lily Tomlin and Bill Murray.

5 Likes

All of you!

9 Likes

Don Rickles,

Myself daily!

just smoke in front of a mirror

2 Likes

That person in the mirror seems to do exactly as I do, when I hand the joint over its almost in unison “almost” hits it exactly the same time as I do.:rooster:

3 Likes

Greta van Fleet and then talk music all night.
Also with my parents would be awesome