Who else out there grows at 53 degrees north?

@Oldtimerunderground I can say at least that the leb27 breeds true for early flowering, semi outflower tendencies, i.e. It needs shortening of the day length for inducing flowering but only a little so they start flowering at the end of june and will be ripe late august, beginning of september. So you can let them become big if you plant them early in the season. Smoke is fruity, oldschool taste, not too impressive. But the high can be quite psychedelic. I do have a low tolerance however.

I have made one cross:
Leb27 x Viking IBL (Derg Corra Collective)

Friends of mine found that you can find tall and short phenos, green to purple. But they all flower early and have a racy psychedelic high.

So, If you fancy some, just let me know!

5 Likes

Chopper paranoia sucks. I’m an Iraq veteran and I’ve done air assaults (insertion by helicopter), and hearing a helicopter gets my blood up anyway. A dude by the name of Barry Cooper did a series of videos on how to not get busted for cannabis. Cooper is a former narcotics officer who did numerous raids on cannabis grows, and now tells people how to avoid getting raided.

4 Likes

I would love to get a hold of some Guerilla Gold. Had some back 20 years ago.

2 Likes

Its actually much more present today than i expected really. Getting it pure is harder and theres a few types i dont see anymore like gg #5, but its around.

Honestly i feel it was one of those strains that is best outcrossed.

I have some g warp from a grower called c-ray which i think is outstanding, and better than either timewarp pr gg on their own.

3 Likes

C-ray has some good stuff for sure.

2 Likes

Thats probably what I would do with it, breed it with something else.

1 Like

Do you know how to contact him? i lost touch in 2013.

pm me

2 Likes

I’m at 43 but only do autos outdoors because of the weather and light pollution issues.

3 Likes

@jessethestoner @Oldguy C-Ray is still out there as White Buffalo Seeds Collective, sold out of the G-Warp right now but it’s on the list, with some other GG crosses:
https://whitebuffaloseedcollective.com/product-category/all-seed/

4 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard beat me to it :sweat_smile: lol

2 Likes

Here is my light polluted, half ass light depped for a month or so, I forgot to move it in the garage multiple nights :grinning:, Zacatecas Tribute ( Oaxacan 79 x Big Sur Hollyweed, 10-11 week flower) at 54N. It was a pain to haul around though lol.

Yeah I got a few seeds but the flower is still really good.

10 Likes

Honestly if you are growing in an urban environment there is probably pollen flying around from your neighbors hermies anyways :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Or hemp pollen even depending where you are. I imagine some places are rife with it.

I grew outdoors two years and will not bother any more because of wild pollen. Turned out to be crap seeds also.

1 Like

It a beauty for sure.

1 Like

First half of my little project arrived today, Thanks @Stinky much appreciated.

thanks for the extra beans now I have to pop some Viking x Leb27.:+1:t2:

10 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you’ll grow something nice out of them this season.

5 Likes

It appears to be seedheaven.org now

3 Likes

Hi @Stinky you mind if I send you a DM about trading for some of those repro seeds? They’d do great around here for me

1 Like

Sure man! Shoot me a message.

2 Likes