Who plans on making seeds?

I just traded the last of my GG4 regular seeds last week if I had of known

Yesterday I isolated 3 Cinderevil from @Mr.Sparkle, 7 Auto Xtreme & XtremeX from @Chronickyle, and 8 Sour60 from @cannabliss, 4 of the regular phenos and 4 of the purple bud phenos.
I then hit every bud site on each plant heavy with the pollen collected from the male Sour60s! So, yep… lol I’m planning on making a few seeds…;
Also, as soon as the seedlings of GDP Blast, Narcotic Moustache, and Cookie Killer are ready, I’ll be hitting a few of each of them girls as well!

I also hit some of the outdoors female photoperiod plants with the last of my PPP dust, I hit Northern Lights, Skunk #1, White Rhino, Frankenstein, Willie Nelson, Frankenstein’s Bride and King Tut.
There WILL be seeds!

edit… I’m looking at sending some of them to you @misterbee ! lol

edit… Hey, I told you I’d get you back for not letting me pay you for that seed run! lol

9 Likes

D-A-N-G, you’ve been a wee bit busy, Bro!!! You know I’ll give 'em a good home, and pass them on, THAT I can promise. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Let me check, I MAY have GG4/Reg. I’ll report back later today. If I have, you have!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The names are incredible.

1 Like

All of the photoperiods I’ve had for years, very good, tried and proven to be great!
The Autos, I’m just getting into, but we’ll see how they turn out.

edit… You can see the outdoors photoperiod pics on my thread.

edit… lol they’re nothing compared to @Oldtimerunderground massive ‘redwood trees’ but they’ll do the job…

3 Likes

I have done some. I wouldn’t say I have grown on porpoise. After this I going to try. Been looking at your grow and Mo .

1 Like

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed your a good hand. Thanks for being you. Lol good guy.

1 Like

OG does that to you, at least that’s my experience I never made a seed before I came here but since coming here well it just becomes part of the grow. I’ve said it before it changed the way I thought about seed and males and pollen etc. Now if I can just get these dang reversed females to give some pollen arrgghh lol.

3 Likes

Same. Seed and male were four letter words for every grow prior to OG. Now I’m constantly thinking about what crosses would be cool.

3 Likes

I was playing frisbee with the frisbee I use to shuck seeds. I told the guy that I use the frisbee to break out the seeds.

Him: seeds in your weed that’s shitty.
Me: nope. I make them.

He didn’t get it. He’s a clone only dispensary type.

To each their own.

5 Likes

I am very hesitant to being clones into my grow space. Never know what might come with them.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m hesitant too.

I’ve done it with some success but I find it maxes out my worry threshold.

Also I almost killed the last ones I took in with my IPM/quarantine protocols. :joy:

2 Likes

What protocols do you use for clones?

I’m ALWAYS worried.

1 Like

While my protocols may or may not have prevented issues here they are for what they are worth.

I remove anything that isn’t healthy green and perfect. I keep them isolated in a different room under a very weak t8. I alternate end all and a mildew spray 3ish times. The end all is vicious on tender young parts. But I’m fine with that.

I think in future I don’t think I’ll be taking any more clones. Cost benefit analysis fail I guess. They can save a lot of time but cause me extra worry.

All the best.

5 Likes

yeah I just can’t do it with the clones and I would love too but unless I cut em no thanks. also the last few years an auto perpetual grow at least a tent usually 2 are a constant in my grow and as I’m still trying to conquer this reversal thing its normally auto regs. lots of seed planted so I need seed constantly . obviously if I can get this reversal crap down that will cut down on the amount I plant every week or month. I try to remember my view of seeds and males before OG when I talk to people about making seeds it’s one of those things I guess you don’t know until you know

3 Likes

Got a couple Subcool strawberry diesel x spacedude about to make some F2s.

These are some nice plants if you ask me :wink:, especially the male he stinks to high hell for a plant in veg.

11 Likes

Mind if I start a line here ?
That sounds awesome!!!

3 Likes

My next seed project for the community is going to be a cross of my Go Nuts and dosi do x chunky lemon tree.

11 Likes

So dosi chunky lemon Nuts ?

3 Likes