Who plans on making seeds?

I’ll tag you to my thread on my next update.
Which one do you prefer?
Mimosa or Frosting

2 Likes

Both! Lol but the frosting has a better flavor to me. Straight Limonene terps

2 Likes

you ever end up making those super silver destroyers? :bomb: :rocket: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

I plan on making seeds! I have 20 FPOG BX1 seeds. I’m in the 30 day window to harvest, what I have in the flowering tent. I went on a pheno hunt with 2 packs of Archive’s Rainbow Belts and a pack of TK s1’s. I mention the Rainbow Belts because I had planned on crossing the fpog with the rb’s when I bought them. All of the planned fpog bx f2’s will be going to the people that donated to the Veteran give away. I’m hoping to find a keeper in the rb’s and make a f1 generation. I have a clue on which would be my keeper but smoke report will eventually tell the tale. I have the Apple fritter cross vegging now waiting on the tent to open up but that will give the fpog’s time to veg out and we can see what we have to work with. With me being new to OG, I will start my journal when we get to popping the fpog. I will come back here with the journal link. Thank you goes out to the whole OG community. I love it here. It seems like a BIG family. Get use to me hanging out here, ya’ll did it! (In a country accent) :v:

2 Likes

I’m keen on making Secret Dragon seeds, most stealthy and carefree strain I’ve encountered so far, zero stank, zero problems and a fast grower!

Will see how it goes, as I only have room for one pot, so I’m sowing two seeds in one pot, intending for a boy and a girl. :kissing:

3 Likes

Well it looks like the pollination worked…a new homemade strain…

Homemade Strains Thread

9 Likes

Just pulled the small branch that I chucked my first pollen onto.

Got about 20-25 seeds of Durban Poison x heirloom Kona Gold (I’m growing out a female Kona and she smells of sweet/sharp gassy notes with citrusy tropical fruits on the tail end. Still has a couple more weeks, but she tickles my olfactory in a way that I’ve never experienced :joy: supposed to be a beautiful 91 octane racy high)

Mother and father both responded with great vigor to topping and LST. Mom has thick trichome density with short stalks and schmedium sized heads.

I culled the father right after the first pollen drop, but when I was plucking male flowers in an attempt to collect a little extra pollen before death, my fingers got surprisingly sticky. And it was only 3 weeks or so into flower. His sister looks like a frost bomb, so hopefully he has some of that too!

I’m really excited to see what comes through when I’m finally able to run the seeds! Been really enjoying learning from you all on here! It’s always been a dream to get to this point.

7 Likes

I have a hi TDS problem once I resolve it I am positioned to make 4-5 blueberry crosses. All sourced from DJ. Short genetics. Also, I have generated some Friesland Indica seeds still curing.

7 Likes

That’s awesome brother! Don’t forget about me lol. Dj shorts blueberry is in very very high demand atm…

3 Likes

Did you get a chance to sprout any of those seeds I’d sent?

2 Likes

I wish, I got my TDS tester and it came up 770 ppm. Almost talked my self into going with pure rain water or seeing if my neighbors would help me get cooler water home but afraid of frying them like at 770 its a risk. Reverse osmosis filter on the to buy list.

Bothering my neighbors or rain seemed doable ( snow soon) until I checked how much water I will need, " One gallon of water per day for each pound of processed flower you expect to harvest from each plant. " Too much of a bother to ask and way to much snow to melt. I’ve done that for a way to flush a toilet, it always takes way more snow than one would think. I am going with under counter reverse osmosis and not applying it to my pluming as I am going to make it attachable to my hose and just fill up a cooler and figure out something for the waist water for winter. Lot of waist water with those. I am excited to get started.

I’ll come here and show it. I had to block out a few topics in here. I see this I think it could be a great idea for those that would like to send seeds and don’t want to spend a bunch of money on washers.

. I will be having some seeds and they are from good genetics and I will be giving some out around Christmas time. They will be regulars I’ve pretty much lost all my tags matter fact I don’t even care anymore

10 Likes

I will be having some and I’ll try and show the crosses. Peace

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds one of his boys. BLK LEB and a bride. ONI female clone. I didn’t think where going to make it. They are. Yea ! Yea about lost them.

4 Likes

This my Strawberry Cough male…had it outside and it got hit with mites…that’s ok though because all I want is the pollen…btw, when I grew Strawberry Cough it was a clone only strain, got to look at my notes to find out what I crossed it with…

9 Likes

I THINK these are " :banana: nanners :banana: " starting!?
Any opinions? This is just now! I’m excited!

(been hit up 3x with STS at 5 day intervals)

(Edit: I am asking: Are these nanners? Anyone that has done STS before?)

7 Likes

Looks like they’re developing to me. I haven’t done any reversals yet, but I’ve read to keep spraying still they drop pollen. some times the 3x sprays aren’t enough to get viable pollen or just very little. If they don’t open, once they’re well developed, you should be able to snip the pods off, dry them and then bust them open and sift the bit of pollen.

3 Likes

Thank you @Seamonkey84 !

2 Likes

Those sound like some real good seeds. If you are ever looking to trade …

1 Like