Who Wants to F2 some SSSDH?

Boom. Let’s make it happen. :nerd_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

I got plenty of room… I’d like to do the same with some Kimbo Kush … I have Kimbo kush F2 in the hopper, along with the male hitting
Divine Gelato#3
Mac 1 caps cut
Banana Kush
Wedding Cake J Beezy cut
Old Soul
Hippy Slayer 33
C4DD ( chem D x Chem4/chem D ibl Rez)

And I have C4DD male to
Chem 4 ( the cut not Swerve’s shady BS)
Sour Dubb
Sour D chaco
Sour D Rez
Chem D

A seeded up Chem D / Chem 4 /Chem D ibl

19 Likes

Which sour D u have? Or some BX on the deal

1 Like

You can keep mother plants in a 4 in square pot for at least a year.
They call it Bonsai Mom style. You can fit at least 3 or 4 of those plants into one of those plastic shoe boxes to use as a drainage tray.

4 Likes

Are these rez dogs or…?

4 Likes

The label either said “res” or “rez”. I can’t remember which…
The labeling was pretty minimal:

SSSDH
by Rez

is about all it said.
Come to think of it, I wouldn’t be too surprised if they were maybe 5-8 years old. I think they hung around for awhile before they were popped, years and years ago.
I searched online but couldn’t find any of his packs to compare it to.

6 Likes

So their rezervoir seeds ssdh seeds. Last time they were in circulation was 2010 . Then he got arrested.
Supposed to be a great strain. Cool. I have a few hundred ix1 myself.

8 Likes

I have a pack of SSSDH (reg) from Connoisseur Genetics that I purchased in 2016. They had permission from Reservoir Seeds. Looks like they are now out of stock everywhere.

6 Likes

Update:

I sent out several packs of 25+ seeds- BUT it looks like there may have been a mislabeling issue ( happens to the best of us), and the seeds may have been SWT4. Still good genetics, but not what I wanted.
So, I’ll close this one and start a new project thread in the donor/grower forum.
I’ll send money to someone to order a pack of the older, original Res seeds from the bay. So if you want to work on an ssdh run, check that forum.

and to the Canadabro - sorry for the delay, but they wanted a customs form for the package, so I need to repackage it and reship. It will get there.

4 Likes

I would love to have some of them. Just let me know what I have to do to make it happen :v:

2 Likes

The donor/breeder section is more of a thread than a separate forum, so I posted it here in the co-op section

Not finding it

We could be friends. :smiley:

I’ll run some if you still have beans available

I’d run them also​:+1::+1::v:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.