Who's ready for 2020 outdoor season?

Must be the land of lakes ( wisconsin) if he’s not afraid to mention growing on an island! Or @ sickfuk76 is just crazy lol!

4 Likes

That really really sucks yr plants got swiped. Dicks. I know the feeling ( don’t most of us). Leave some hemp for them this yr as decoy. I’m

4 Likes

Great thread … I’ve started three Lazy Dogs , I usually don’t start my outdoor this early but I wanted to go for some monsters … I use Coast of Maine soil , I amend it with my true living compost … I use 40 gallon smart pots and holes … I have a big list to chose from so I’m putting some thoughts into what my 2020 strains will be … I’ll start the main plants in April and and put them all out by Mother’s Day …

7 Likes

I thi k I will start 5 of my seed now and leave then in a 1 gallon fabric pot until April 20 then transplant them out doors

3 Likes

Greetings…I’m in Northern Maine. I have the following Landraces: Hindu Kush, Afghani #1, and, Mazar I Sharif. They will finish around 15 October at the latest. Hit me up of you want to do a trade (You can check my Feedback).

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful girl you got in the garden, I live hear in The great State of Maine too. Last year was the best harvest yet. And hears what I gotta go through for seedlings for this year. I got gg, blueberry x northern lights. Strawberry kush, sum De-boo skunk. And critical kush.

6 Likes

Beautiful fall colors in the background too!!!

12 Likes

Who is the breeder PM me

2 Likes

Trich_house….is that Burnham Red Eye from seed? A beauty, my man, a beauty!!!

6 Likes

I couldn’t wait for last year’s grow to be over. Now I’m chomping at the bit to start this year’s. 1 more month to go. lol

8 Likes

Started from seed Feb 10th and I just did my first transplant. will be ordering new greenhouse cover this week and going to try and put them in the ground before April 1st.

3 Likes

@Silversurfer Jelly of those greenhouses. Maybe in a few years =)

I’l planning for 10-16 outdoors this year, still snow on the ground for another month. Planning on running the locals I picked up (Strawberry Cough, Lemony Lemon, Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush & Strawberry Kush - Hindu should do good being back @ 1000+ m elevation)

5 Likes

I want to do an outdoor run so damn bad! Im just not around for the entire summer so I can get her through veg and into the middle of bloom, but not late bloom. Any ideas if it would be feasible to put a carbon filter in a tiny green house for odor control? lol

I am new here but used to be on the Old Overgrow as “Conman”.

I have been out of the game for about 10 years now but I am at a place in life where I want to run something again. Back in the day I grew 100% indoor and I am now in a position where I would HAVE to run outdoor. My vegetable garden has been growing over the years and I am now wanting to grow some flower again.

I am planning on a modest grow to get my feet wet in outdoor but honestly I have no idea what I am going to run as far as genetics go.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations for something to run outdoor that can stand up to heat better than others? Southern California summers get pretty toasty where I am now located.

Edit: Some of your setups pictured above are amazing. Love it.

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Zenki be sure to check out the thread for original overgrow memebers and get yourself an old-school tag like mine

2 Likes

Outdoors 2020 I’m pretty excited for this
I’m going to run
Oregon Huckleberry
Tiger jack
Catfish x destroyer
GSC
Maybe a couple more not sure yet my normal outdoor place is on a friend’s property and I kinda really got shafted out of a decent percentage of my cut on some shady shit would rather not grow here again but I didn’t really find anywhere else I feel comfortable with so I’ll have to do a better job this year of being attentive at harvest time

I’m also gonna try some urban ghetto gorilla grows with some auto flowers for the first time should make for some interesting content

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will definitely look into doing that.

Excited to see that Huckleberry.

2 Likes

They were part of the recent preservation run here I actually have a Oregon Huckleberry x Pink Animal Crackers in flower at the moment it’s leaning towards the huckleberry I believe

1 Like

That is awesome.

So many interesting hybrids have come of that Huckleberry.

The Crater Lake V4 was killer. That Pink Animal Crackers Cross will probably be insane.

Just this week, I started cleaning out the three season greenhouses, prepping beds etc. We call it ‘spring training’ on the farm. Gets the hands, back, etc in shape quick lol. :joy:

1 Like