Why Are You Awake?

Daewoo Lanos: the path to enlightenment.

3 Likes

Because everything is alright this time. And it make me nervous like the last sleep of a soldier ^^
Non sense. I will make a magic tea right now i think, non sense too.

2 Likes

I love all things. Except for those biting bugs. And those that want to eat my crops. But other than that, I am pretty peaceful. I like some of that stuff. Canā€™t remember the books that I read. They are pretty peaceful people.

2 Likes

Watching tv. Playing with my phone. Going to smoke hopefully that helps.

2 Likes

My pain level has been down . Sleeping has been a lot better .

2 Likes

Awake , learning a new language

2 Likes

The language of love! The love of weed. It keeps me awake. The emails they got to stop. I see all these great looking strains. It keeps me awake. We need a therapist for this. The effects. We could probably get disability for it. lol
BOGO weekend. Damn I missed it. See! lol

3 Likes

Dumped the water out of my bong and took a wet ones to the mouthpiece and smoking was a lot better. Watching futurama and canā€™t sleep. My hand with the phone is getting numb. Iā€™ll have to sleep soon running out of hours.

2 Likes

Well I have an enteral clock, and if I sleep too long due to Valium and Bentyl medication treating bloating and relaxing spasms, Iā€™ll stay up longer each night until my clock resets, the later it gets in the morning, the later Iā€™ll sleep to until Iā€™m back to a normal pattern. Sometimes I go overdrive past 24hrs to stay up to get back to feeling tired around 2-3am, but Iā€™m usually a zombie dead tired fighting to push the time forward to passing out. Hope its soon, itā€™s less time to sleep before I need to RUSH to open the tent as the temp hits 100 closed up :expressionless:

2 Likes

AM in the PM, with a side of insomnia on days off.
Maybe tomorrow night for anyone that needs it.

Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

Smoke till it comes out your ears and nose.
Stress and pain doesnā€™t help.
I have been doing tons b.

Thereā€™s nothing on tv and I canā€™t seem to put my phone down. Been reading articles and watching YouTube. Iā€™m running out of sleepable hours.

2 Likes

Same here bud. Plus some anxiety. :confused:

1 Like

@Foreigner

5 Likes

I got a legal troubles. lol
Nothing about what I got going on here. Just every day life issues.

My cat. Woke me up before the sun even came up. A cool two hours before anyone else was even moving. Thanks, Thea. Hope you enjoy your morning kibble. šŸ« 

2 Likes

Because if I didnā€™t get up there would have been another flood and I didnā€™t see an Ark anywhere.

I have to take a little nap every day.

2 Likes

Been watching a lot of these videos. Iā€™m so depressed I canā€™t even blink.

This isnā€™t the most brutal one just a taste.

1 Like

Itā€™s only 8:16 pm so itā€™s a normal time to be up but I canā€™t stop thinking about how I would like someone to run these for seed repro instead of myself lol

7 Likes