Why do you create new threads?

LOL, I am examining reasons, the pissed off folks can find another thread :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m a hopeless attention whore, in my old age. And, I just have to start one, every chance I get.

2 Likes

Because we get high!!! @DougDawson something I have done. Or depression. Sometimes a turn in the road can make us all happy. Sometimes I wish I could delete some. Maybe a bad grow or problems at home. I have tried to stick it out here. The one thing that I love is weed.

2 Likes

I donā€™t like to see my threads go tooo long like 1000 plus pages itā€™s way too difficult to follow imho .As for my preference is when thereā€™s a new season for example spring run of 2022 . And sometimes I like to feature individual breeders as well as specific strains from different breeders

And sometimes I just need to tell people something lol :joy:

7 Likes

I have been guilty of posting without searching I.admitā€¦Iā€™m here to stay our of Facebook and Twitter and just have chill experiences
Suppose I need to look at chat or discordā€¦but at the end of a long day I just want a little back and forth with people who get it.
I like to post jokes and things I think you people will appreciate

4 Likes

Mine are definitely need based and information based. Thereā€™s a huge flurry of threads and some that just post stuff continuously and it gets confusing. My cloning methods thread is one of the few Iā€™ve made and is an absolute wealth of info and is added to almost daily and constantly being shared or linked to people asking questions. Imho this is the type of material I looked for and was asked about but couldnā€™t find a truly good thread forā€¦. So I created one and Iā€™m glad I did as itā€™s helped dozens and dozens in the short time since creation.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s an awesome thread. There are so many jewels out there that people should be seeking out full of some amazing knowledge. Cloning, hash making, deep dives into lighting, soil, nutrients. There will always be many fluff threads, some of which are fun, but the ones like that cloning thread are really amazing.

2 Likes

I start a thread if I feel like my post merits it. Like my question about Incessant Seeds. Otherwise, you know, I just browse and respond. I have strong opinions but I donā€™t feel the need to make new threads unless theyā€™re about like, a new topic i guess. which is the point.

3 Likes

Well, as I read all I could for 6 months prior, to learn, I didnā€™t need to until my first grow journal.
You didnā€™t come for free seeds back than, they just were offered up in private. I wasnā€™t worried about gaining trust levels.

It also wasnā€™t as pc thus the name :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Me, I just pull at a thread, usually turns into a mess.

1 Like

I pull threads to get the bias right before cutting.

1 Like

The board all ways circles back on content posted. As citizens learn moreā€¦their topics gain more quality. There is no difference between new people asking the question year after yearā€¦than the quality topics yā€™all are talking about. I think most topics like these are from people that are out of content or trying to block somebody.

1 Like

As you could guess, I am an unbiased kind of guy.

You do realize I am talking about material and sewing :rofl:

1 Like

I think itā€™s about how stoned the poster is. A little stonedā€¦not gunna post; iā€™ be smoked a couple blunts and Iā€™ve got a good buzz Iā€™m posting my cat video Iā€™m totally blitz yooouuu jusssst bddonnnt get it man umm way too stoned for this, this Jack is toootleybbomd dudes.!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Oops I did it again!

Thatā€™s that Brittany Spears one right?

:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn: :heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::100::leaves::wilted_flower::rosette::blossom::cyclone::fire::fire::rainbow::umbrella: Those are sparkles

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

My mother used to sew in a garment factory and there is a luthier that inspires me who uses bias tap (not sure if that is the right name for it) in his guitars to limit cracked sides. He seems to find more colorful ones then I do.

5 Likes

Perhaps this should be its own thread :rofl:

(Also I enjoyed your sewing joke)

1 Like

Seems OG is different for the females, posting and replies vary based on gender to some degree. New female members donā€™t wait long for seeds.

Iā€™m impressed.