Why do you get high?

"Smoke more weed Turtleseriously smoke more weed" Ari Gold

1 Like

Toothpaste for the soul

2 Likes

Yea! I’m ready.

I live in a land where anyone can openly carry a firearm with no permit or training. Need I say more?

🥸

3 Likes

I am a recovered addict

I have no qualms with getting “high” with cannabis.

I understand it is a mind altering substance…

I am free of substance abuse.

I do not a abuse any drugs.

I smoke cannabis Not to get high… I do smoke it in a somewhat ritualistic way and do kind of feel it is addictive - but only because of my addictive behavior…I will wake up and say . Ifeelgreat. I’m. Not going to smoke today. I get to work…and one the boys say…“smoke one?” Eluding to a break from work N social connection… Me being a addict -cant say no…now don’t worry. I can say no to anything else now
Stimulants -downers psychadellic ect…
I know my limits with cannabis…the rest I have no limits and know if I were to slip - my life and everything I have achieved in the last 4 years will be gone.

I smoke for pain management- stress relief. . .sometimes work is so stressfulll I just need too get “high” . . . I wouldn’t consider it getting high…id call it . Managing my conscience.

Thanks

7 Likes

To taste my SWC/TRON weed…That’s when I get high…I don’t smoke daily anymore…I only get high when I drink and I only end up smoking a half joint…I only drink and get high twice a week…

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

8 Likes

Why do I get high? lol i get high to keep from going ‘POSTAL’…oh wait, everywhere you look nowadays that’s the norm… :crazy_face:
Naw, really I get high because I LIKE TOO, the better question is why NOT get high?!!
:rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

11 Likes

Fire that shit up. I’m ready.

1 Like

I smoke for a few things: My guitar playing sounds better. Connect with my plants. Both of those things occur because they’re about “reconnecting.” Guitar sounds better because I can sometimes get deeper into it, so I play in a different way. Sloppier technique, but with more feeling plus a lot more exploration. Same with writing or even pruning the blueberries. Talking with my avocado trees, encouraging them to be healthy a little further north than they’re used to. Many Native Americans use a sweat lodge for purification of body and soul in order to connect to all things. Pot does something like this for me.
P.S. Selling weed cheapens it, for me, which is why i like this site - people are cool and share their best. I have sold it when it was necessary. But now I give away to friends and those i trust who need it. Seems the way to go - for me.

5 Likes

Because people keep giving me seeds. I feel responsible to constantly test.
On Instagram I am: Rastrodude / OG.Astrodude

NMTCL National Marijuana Testing & Certification Lab Founder & Lead Tester

5 Likes

Good question! I can smoke or not but I somehow some way enjoy the inhalation and exhalation process and the loosening of the influence of the fucks over me :joy: So I guess, ultimately, I enjoy how it helps me lose my fucks. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Do you do that also? Burps are the best. I’m joking but that is funny.

1 Like

I use cannabis to get away from myself. You know, to quiet all the crap going on in my head. Pretty simple, like me.

4 Likes

There’s a deep fuck up inside my blank heart devoid of life filled with excuses and explanations of why I can’t be a better person in this shit stained world. Lol. J/k

Weed (sometimes just the idea of it) makes my mortality manageable. Haha

It’s food for the mind body and soul, in a starving three compartment world.

4 Likes

Toothpaste for the soul.

4 Likes

I forgot how much I love that song!

I plead the fifth.

Muscle relaxer. Also being stoned is fun.

1 Like