Why do you get high?

Problem from what I can see is that we don’t have manners anymore. Narcissism is rampant.

Respect is earned” BULLCRAP respect should be granted to every single person you encounter.

3 Likes

I was taught to carry myself with respect, give respect, and demand respect in return… Don’t know about that philosophy nowadays, but I passed it on to my 3 sons. It worked for me and seems to work for them also.

When you’re disrespected, you ‘chastise lightly’, if repeated you whack em! lol no second chance!

8 Likes

…just eat edibles then?

I don’t like weed treats lol you don’t know what your getting yourself into :rofl: one time I made this pound cake had 3 ounces of flower in the butter,didn’t make it to work for 2 days got sacked lol

3 Likes

headaches, body pain,escapism… better half is a migraine sufferer.

1 Like

My wife has to get a shot once a month for migraines,she don’t like weed

1 Like

I used to take “Trips”, eat “Buttons” , “Rohrs” & more.
Now I make gummies that put me on the floor.

4 Likes

yeah, mine is on aimovig. she’s down to 2-3 a month from 15+. goddamn thing is a frakking miracle in a syringe. she doesnt like the disassociative feeling weed can give her. HOWEVER…she loved @Sebring’s Revenge CBD I just finished curing. that’s the first strain that has helped her to date.

3 Likes

Sourkush is also a good strain for it as well did a lot of reading about it,my wife said the shots are starting to give her joint pain she’s doing the Botox next it works better than the once a month shot

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out for it. who should I search for? I’m on a list for some ringo’s gift too, so thats gonna get grown when I get my mitts on it. in no hurry as she very seldomly uses it and the seb’s revenge plant gave me like 130gr of flower. basically lifetime supply for her…lol

4 Likes

I got some sourkush auto seeds from growers choice seeds,I hate using that seedbank but it was one of the only places I could find sourkush it’s a real nice high crossed it with gorilla glue and made my sour gorilla strain

I’ll check my seeds later see if I have any of the sour gorilla left I’ll send you a few it’s an auto strain and females so no bullshit with male seeds

2 Likes

For 18 years I’ve been getting high, “medicating” to help escape chronic pain. :face_with_head_bandage: Also, to lessen (to a great degree), the kinds of and amounts of opioids/medications I’ve had to take. Big Pharma is a rip! :pill:

Low back surgical intervention a Fybro & severe Osteoporosis diagnosis :wheelchair: and many many other/additional life altering reasons and I escape as often as I can.

In the right now, I get high because I NEED to get out of my head! :crazy_face::drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It is a safe place for me to be.

6 Likes

A couple of my mentors were severe migraine sufferers. They helped write CA 215 laws. They would drink more coffee than was comfortable and smoke a bunch of herb anytime they felt one coming on and they could usually abort the headache. Not that that would help your wife if she doesn’t partake…Maybe useful to someone else though

2 Likes

You wanta get high? Lol. I always like it. Because of a lot of reasons. I have major problems pain also.

1 Like

It helps with depression, plus I just enjoy it.

1 Like

Also ADD here, smoke pot all day long with a very, very responsible job. It relaxes my mind and helps me focus.

2 Likes

Because someone got to do it.

1 Like

It all began in the spring of 1967… getting high for the first time was an epiphany.
Reefer instantly became my preferred way of catching a buzz. Ultimately I looked upon the flowers as providing an enhancement to some of the finer things that life has to offer.
Music, sex and food*, the enjoyment therof became greatly amplified.
After my first decade or so of smoking I learned that what works best for me was to moderate my consumption by only smoking at the end of my work day. Even now, being retired, I like to wait until I have most of the important things to do finished (late afternoon or early evening), then I kick back and enjoy the blissful sense of giddy euphoria which never fails to delight me.

*Years later video games and fishing became mesmerizing also.

12 Likes

Do you make edibles or have you tried edibles for pain

1 Like

That sounds like me but you’re a little bit older. Thanks for sharing