Why medical patients can't grow CBD legally in Canada

From the news:

Creso Pharma granted a growing licence for its state-of the-art Canadian facility

Special Report: Creso Pharma has become the first ASX-listed company to wholly own a licensed Canadian cannabis producer, after its subsidiary was granted a cultivation licence.

3 Likes

Buy whatever seeds you like. Nobody is going to come check your seed stash

4 Likes

Hope you are doing better Mr Joe. :hole: :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Youā€™ll need to contact your local officials and draft a bill, I suggest getting your friends together and drafting something and presenting it to your local elected official

The whole ā€˜licensedā€™ seed thing in Canada is complete and utter bullshit.

1 Like

Keep a container of lp rec bud around the house cause it was full of seeds, or accept gifts from friends. There your grow is legal, and you an always buy a 4 pack of Nordle from Tweed (its the only seeds available). This illegal weed thing is nonsense until all genotype are dna sequenced and trademarkedā€¦Not in my lifetime dudes. Agreed tthe pathway to legalizaton seems like prohibition to someā€¦usually dealers. I can store unlimited amounts of dried herb in my house, unless Iā€™m gifting to everyone or selling, there is no problem. 4 plants too little? spend 150 bucks and get an acmpr licence for 50, Probably spend more on a six pack of seeds from Cali conn with less complaining. Just sayinā€¦

1 Like

What pisses me off is seed companies partnering with Canadian lps and then refusing to sell product to Canadian re-sellers. Even the more legit seedbanks in Europe will not ship seeds to Canada from these producers DNA genetics being one notable one. Hate the complicity.

1 Like

Hooing someone already knows so I dont have to comb through the Act.

If we ignore the ā€˜obtain seeds from a legal sourceā€™ issue - is a strain like freedom dream legal to grow as many plants as you like?

Rec or medical - can they enforce the ā€˜plant limitā€™ for 0%thc plants?

Thanks

Firstly, all of this is Im about to ask is ignoring ā€˜seed sourcingā€™ laws. Dont care about that.

Anybody know the rules on growing hemp for personal use??

I want to fill my backyard w freedom dream plants this summer so I can grow some cbd bud for meds.

Soā€¦ I found info about hemp licenses in regards to selling, exporting etc. But I cant find any mention about personal use.

Medical - can Med patient grow hemp (<0.3%thc) outside their allowed plant count numbers??

Rec - can anyone just grow unlimited numbers of hemp plants for personal use???

Note* Ive had a few people online tell me ā€˜its 100% legalā€™ but they can never provide proof. Im after something hard and set so that if the coos get called by a neighbour who sees my 100 hemp plants in my yard, Ill have something to show then to justify it.

Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™d suggest contacting Health Canada asking them to put you in touch with the appropriate one in charge of the rules, Iā€™d also attempt to get something in writing so when Sargent stadanko comes knocking you can check his ass right off your property .

2 Likes