Wifi flood and drain. COB cool tube. Purple badlands from cut

Lmao on point that mate got me tickled but look sweeeeet AF love that purpley black tinge it’s got :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah purple Badlands are a sweet strain. I grew some from seed last grow that I actually acquired from @anon58740919. One single plant yielded just shy of 5 oz.

Back right is her :+1:

9 Likes

You smoked any yet bro. @Explorer this is why I love it myself. Looks appealing and smokes sweet as you get

3 Likes

Yeah Ive had a go of it mate. It’s strong stuff. I think maybe anything with stardawg in it is a bit much for me :rofl: I can’t handle it and has me tripping a little. Keep hearing my name being called. It’s good for my knee pain though so…

6 Likes

Yeah most dawg is like that. And if it’s a bit much put a little less in a spliff bro :joy: I’m only finishing this run in the system and then I’m fucking the lot off other than outdoors.

3 Likes

That’s blasphemy @anon58740919.
Too be honest growing was supposed to be cheaper than buying from a dealer. I think I’ve spent more on grow items than I did buying it. The only advantage I’ve actually found is im not limited if I want to try something new :+1:

6 Likes

Yeah that’s the same here but I’m pretty sick of being tied down 365 days a year. the flood and drain. Light and contactor board can go for £400.

3 Likes

Think ya need to make some more purple badlands out here bro ESRs look nice as well man are those from gps?

And I’ve said about fucking it off loads @anon58740919 but then we all need smoke :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve got a load of purple Badlands f2s still mate that’s what @Esrgood4u ran there. I mean loads. And I will probably miss it but at the minute missing out on other stuff because of it. Catch 22 situation :sweat_smile:

These are GPS f1s though in mine from cut. (The cuts a few years old now)

4 Likes

Ooooooo don’t tempt me mate think by time I’ve done with everything I’ve got going and ordered my tent is going to be rammed to death :rofl:

Currently got the 1 auto power plant the 2 bag seeds next to that, 2 auto blue cheese germinating and then when those cuts are ready those as well! When are you thinking you’ll chop them anyway bro cos I’m gunna need to try some that chronic :drooling_face: @anon58740919

4 Likes

I’m guessing by my guys usual rooting times. I’ll be chopping about the same time you meet him. Not too sure mine will be dry by then but we might be able to hook a dab up lol. I’ll ask him how he’s getting on with those cuts today. He did say he was taking them the other night

3 Likes

@Midcoastorganic the cob cool tube in action. And a flood and drain system

@Baltimore :wink: plus 20

I need help building something like this set up
Who can help me i can pay them or share some of my strains I have a few breeders cut…