Wifi flood and drain. COB cool tube. Purple badlands from cut

Ya I saw that in our grow store had to have it it pretty dangerous stuff used it while I was working as a lab chemist for reduction anaylsis of certain test we performed have to careful using that stuff for sure!

2 Likes

I dilute some and use it to clean down my tent, bit better than bleach to work with i recon but it’s still nasty shit eh.

2 Likes

Ya one has to be careful with bleach in and around metals it can actually pit stainless steel over time needs diluted and wiped off after some contact time

2 Likes

I get mine from a commercial cleaning chemical shop 5 litres at 50% for $50Aud.

3 Likes

Wow I didn’t even know they made it over 35% to be honest I like the 30% easy calculations when going from 30%>3% when working in the metric system! Lol never thought I’d be saying something like that but it does have its benefits at times

1 Like

All I was taught at school age was metric. imperial reads as nonsense to me lmao :rofl:
12% is a nice easy dilute too. 3 parts water 1 part h202.

The only time imperial works for me is splitting ounces :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A small part of every one of my lights comes from your neck of the woods @Pedro_Bann

All the way from cockatoo

4 Likes

Cool as, Cockatoo is just up the road from me, it would only take just under 20 hours to drive there.
It’s a professional looking setup.

3 Likes

That’s a shorter less wet drive than it would be for me still by a long shot bro :rofl:

Pricing isn’t too bad on stuff in Oz is what I was actually aiming to put across but instead I just typed nonsense. It’s 6.40am btw here and I’m tired lol

1 Like

Day 35 Midway point. Frosty. Stinky. Sticky. Purps :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Day 36

12 Likes

Budding up nicely eh :thumbsup:

1 Like

Is very nice friend :+1:

1 Like

Day 40

8 Likes

Not long to go now eh bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

29 days ish now bro lol

2 Likes

Day 43. The entire village stinks. Meh fuck it

12 Likes

Day 44. Not convinced these are going to go the distance of 70 days. So I’ll be starting with dragon force next res change

8 Likes

Nice pic bro :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know the UK are expecting snow but not for another few days yet :rofl: frosty AF mate :+1:

3 Likes