"Wild" unidentified Sativa - Free Seeds

I would select and perhaps breed something that I can throw out in my yard on years when I’m not interested in managing a grow. Something with serious survival genes.

4 Likes

It may be perfect for that.

4 Likes

I am watching the OHuck for similar traits.

1 Like

It sounds ideal to use as a starting point for a landrace

1 Like

On paper it looks very interesting. See how it does in my yard.

2 Likes

Got pictures here:

6 Likes

Wild Canadian Sativa
39 days if I am counting right. Most well behaved of the three. In flower tent.
Start of an apical bud.

Here are the other two:

12 Likes

Looking good! That’s the wild sativa correct? Neat leaves on that one. Looks a bit like Kashmir

2 Likes

Yes. I updated the post to make that clear. I have never, to my knowledge, seen a Kashmir.

3 Likes

Check out the Kashmir leaves on Diggy’s thread. Very similar style leaves. It must be an adaption to a humid climate. I would think the Canadian peninsula(?) and Kashmir would have similar humidity and rainfall. Those wild sativas come from a very similar climate to mine. Can be very humid.

2 Likes

They look wild… like feral outdoor cats that someone brought inside. So cool to see some updates on these!

3 Likes

WILD CANADIAN SATIVA
Budding up nicely for, what? 5 days in flower?

But what is this? Hmmm, hrmmm?

The other, barely juvenile WCS clustering like he’s ready.

I believe they need a private room.

Damn! I need to buy another SIL fixture. $12 at the local shopping center.

8 Likes

Heads up. High likelihood that I will take these down in the next day or two. It’s a fast and unpredictable plant and it’s doing this on every node.

3 Likes

That a herm?

2 Likes

That it is Bob. That it is.

1 Like

I do 12/12 from seed…if your looking to keep males and fems, I can produce seeds for you and the og crew.
Edit: I’m upping my legal limit to 199…

7 Likes

Thats kinda sad that its a herm but im still interested in the strain. Just gonna keep watching and see what you people do.

Wtf…where are all these negative people coming from?..names I’ve never seen before.

1 Like

hehe, do you have to wait a year or can you just up the limit? I know you can grow for 2-3 other people too and have them sign their license over to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t blame you there. Is this just one plant that is hermie? could be stress from being in a container causing that. Nice looking plants though. . Vigorous too as you said. Hope it’s just the one, and I hope no more present balls.

3 Likes