Wilk’s 1st OG Diary

Hello everyone! New to OG so I want to get a diary going. I will be growing indoors in a 10’x11’ space that I built this spring. I have a post in the grow room design section if anyone wants to check it out!

I currently have plants in flower, so I am getting everything ready for the next run. I started some regs last week so I can sex test them asap. I have also popped a few fems that I will be running as well. I will go over the fem cross that I have popped as well. Once I know how many males I get out of the regs, I may have room for a few more plants. If I do have the room, I will be running Ethos Haze IBL to fill the final spots since they will not need as long to flower.

The regs that I popped are two different crosses made by @Tracker . I am sure he can chime in with a lot more detail if needed but these are the two crosses that I will be running out of the regs.

First Photo Reg Cross:
(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) = (Sour Kush x Triple Pakistan) x (Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue Mac))

Second Photo Reg Cross:
MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) = Sannies Motherlode Kush x (Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue Mac))

The fem seeds that I popped are a cross from Ethos Genetics named XXX. I only had three beans so I popped them all. All three of them have broken their seed casings and two are already planted in solo cups under a light with the regs. The third one I left in the water paper towel and zip lock to give it a little more time. The one I am giving more time is showing not one, but two radicles! I have had this happen before and I got twin plants from one bean. However, I do not think this one will do that as I can see it is joined together where the last time it happened the radicles where not joined together.

To germinate the beans, I do use the paper towel method. I soak the beans in a shot glass of water usually overnight and then place them in a wet paper towel the next morning. I then place the paper towel in a zip lock bag in a warm dark place in the house.

Here is the XXX that I am running from Ethos Genetics.

Fem Photo Cross:
Lemon Berry Candy OG x End Game Punchline #3

I am excited for all three of these and the Haze if I get to squeeze one or more in. Ready to see what I find on this run! Thanks for checking it out and I will keep y’all posted as I go!

Wilk

29 Likes

welcome to OG enjoy

4 Likes

With all of that work/effort in getting your Wilk’s 10’x11’ Build up an running count me in…

get this party started

Can’t wait to see the magic :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Looks like a fun grow I’ll pull up a chair joint rolled and popcorn in hand
Paps

2 Likes

Good luck! Have fun!

1 Like

I love getting twins from seeds it feels like the lottery haha

2 Likes

I will be following. I also checked out your grow room build, very nice! Looking forward to following your adventures.

1 Like

I’m watching this one!

2 Likes

Thank you for that! I have enjoyed building it and look forward to showing what I grow in it. I am glad stopped by to follow along for this one!

2 Likes

Thank you for stopping in!

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching this one

2 Likes

It really is! I had a Capulator bean throw twin last year and the little runt of the two ended up being fire. I don’t think I will get two plants out of this one though. Still pretty cool to see though!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have enjoyed building the grow and look forward to this run in it.

1 Like

Thank you and I look forward to running these for you! I am excited to see what I find!

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out!

I inspected the XXX bean with two radicles this morning and it looks like the are joined together. I left them alone and planted it as is in a solo cup. All three XXX beans are in cups and the other two have broken the soil.

I do not think I have mentioned but I will be using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I have not fed anything to any of the seedling yet but will start that this weekend more than likely.

Here are a couple updated pics of the XXX seedling before I planted it in its solo cup.

8 Likes

I’ll be following along, positive vibes!

1 Like

Rolling up a fatty ready for the fun…

3 Likes

Sounds like fun, I´ll keep an eye on this.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @E5_Wilk and good luck with your grow!

1 Like