Wilk’s 1st OG Diary

Thank you to everyone that has shown up so far! Hope I do not disappoint.

I checked out the XXX that had two tails and check it out… Look’s like TWINS!! Now to see if they make it and if I can separate the two. I was able to separate the two that I had last October so hopefully these will work out the same way!

The beans that I am running from @Tracker were removed from the paper towel and planted in solo cups on 10/31. Each solo cup has had a dome/clear solo cup on top since then but I have started cracking them a bit. I fed them a very light dose of General Hydroponics MaxiGro this morning at 5.8 ph. They are in a very warm room now but I will be moving them into a tent soon.

8 Likes

The time I had this happen, I gently tugged on the lil’er one until it came out with root and transplanted.

I’m actually growing out the little one right now! It showed resiliency, so I decided it would be one of the three plants I kept for the grow lol.

4 Likes

Nice! I had this happen last year and I was able to separate them by gently digging with a toothpick. Two different phenos and the little runt was fire af. This was them.

5 Likes

Here for the show!

1 Like

Pulling up a chair n wishing ya the best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you both! @Calix @Illicitmango

2 Likes

The toothpick trick is dope. I’m pretty rough on my seedlings, I only want the strong to survive! :robot:

2 Likes

Well this one didn’t get the gentle touch that the last one did lol. I too am a little rougher with my seedlings now. I actually pulled it out this morning and it came right out. Hopefully they both make it!

4 Likes

I moved everything to my tent a couple days ago. I left the domes on a little too long and some of the faster growing plants have damage on the leaves from the moister. Shouldn’t be an issue but I will keep my eye on them.

I need to get my veg tent in better order but for now, this is what I am working with. The plants are in a 2x4 tent with a Spider Farmer light that was given to me. I have the light hanging high for now and will watch for any stretching but I have not had an issue with that in the past using this light. I do not have a dimmer for the light or know if one is even available but it would be nice to have. Something I may look into soon. I also need to get a small humidifier as mine broke a little while back. Luckily it has been raining a little.

The plants on the left are the (SKxLK) cross and right is (MLK4) cross. Down the middle are the XXX and they still have the domes on. The (SKxLK) has been the fastest growing out of the three. The XXX are taking their time and still very small. The twin did not make it which was a bummer but oh well. Hopefully they kick it in gear soon.

I have been keeping the soil moist with water ph’ed to 5.8. Not going crazy with watering and letting them dry out between each watering.

10 Likes

Everything in the veg tent is looking good for the next run. I haven’t pushed much nutrients to them since I am limited on space. I plan to top the gear @Tracker sent this morning if I get the time. Once I top them, I will move the cloner to another area on a 12/12 light cycle to sex test.

I was also lucky enough to take in some of @BigMike55 Island Sweet Skunk and Ice Cream Cake cuttings so I plan to run at least one of each! The cuttings he sent have already made it through the cloner and into solo cups. The ISS was fully rooted within a week and a half with the ICC a few days later. Everything has been planted in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil.

The temps have been staying in the mid to low 70’s with the RH At 70%. I ended up insulating my tent and making some modifications to it to better heat and cool it. I also added an Inkbird to regulate the heat and cool air intake. The Spider Light was a little too much for the seedlings so I pulled it out and replaced it with a T5 I have. Once I up-pot soon, I may bring the spider light back in to see how everything does u see it.

I am currently in week 7 in the flower room and should have everything harvested right around Christmas. I am starting to get the room dialed in and the kinks worked out as this is only my second run in the room. I installed a Can-Lite filer and AC Infiniti fan yesterday to help control the odor. I was hanging Christmas lights and could smell the funk venting out of the ridge cap so figured it was time to do some Black Friday shopping. Here are a few pics of what I have in flower now.

Irie Genetics - Donatello - Lemon Skunk x Blueberry Cookies

Ethos Genetics - Zweet OG x Blueberry Cookies

Jinxproof - Main Squeeze - Main Event x Hell on Wheels

And a pic of all 10.

Once I get everything topped and transplanted in the veg tent I will make another update! Thanks for stopping by and checking everything out :call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

Ok. Finally found your thread again. You have those girls looking KILLER my friend. It’s all downhill from here. Great job with those clones, too.

3 Likes

Ooohh! Very nice!
giphy-9

2 Likes

@BigMike55 @Tracker Thank you both! I am excited for this one!

1 Like

The internodal spacing on those looks tight! The pheno I kept in my outdoor garden was pretty compact too.

5 Likes

They are all like that. Some are stacking so close that I may have to wait for them to stretch more to take a good cutting off of the top. I got the cloner out of the tent this morning and I am going to try to take cuttings at lunch. If I am able to take a cut from each, I should know the sex of everything before I am finished in the flower room.

3 Likes

Maybe pull the lights further away from the canopy??? Or turn the volume knob down???

1 Like

That may help but I think they like to stack nodes close together and are more squatty. Other strains in the tent, like the ISS, are stretching more and have more spacing between nodes. I may mess with the light some to see how they react but I will also be increasing the nutes soon so they should like that.

2 Likes

The (Z3x(WCxBM)) male had very short internodal spacing. All the progeny of that male appear to have tighter structure than the seeded females.

3 Likes

I was able to get all of the SKxLK and MLK plants topped for sex testing today. Topped above the 4th node and placed the cuttings in the cloner on a 12/12 light cycle. I used CloneX rooting gel and CloneX clone and seedling solution in the cloner.

I will give them all a little time to grow before I finish cleaning them up. I will keep the 3rd and 4th nodes and remove the lower growth. I need to get them up-potted in the next few days as well. They have really started to drink more in the last few days. Here is one of the MLK plants that were topped.

7 Likes

I got everything that I will be running up-potted from solo cups this morning. I dusted the roots with Wow Wallace Mycorrhizal Inoculant before potting them in Ocean Forest soil.

Here is what the roots are looking like on the MLK. The SK x LK are not far behind but the MLK plants do have more root development so far.

I also up potted one Ice Cream Cake and one Island Sweet Skunk. They have been taking off since rooting them in the aero cloner. Here are the roots now on the ICC and the ISS.

Here are the 3 Ethos XXX females that I will be running. They have not been topped.

I also put the Spider Farmer light back in the veg tent. With my plants in flower getting closer to harvest, I am going to start working to get these ready for the transition to the flower room. The ones in the square pots are the ones that were up potted today.

8 Likes