Wilk’s 1st OG Diary

It has been a little while since I have posted so I wanted to make an update to show my progress in the garden. I have up-potted everything to 3 gal fabric pots and transitioned them into the flower room under the two Fluence lights. I walked the lights down a little each day.

All plants have been healthy and easy to maintain up to this point. I have been topping them and need to get them fanned out. I will be starting a round of ipm tomorrow that will last a week. Once that is finished, they should be ready to flip.

9 Likes

Nice and healthy, just like you want it!

1 Like

Thank you! The yellow looking plant was a clone from a Donatello plant I ran on my last cycle. I just put that one in the room with the others so it is catching up. I may have a male or two in the bunch so I brought that clone in just in case!

1 Like

Glad that ISS is still kicking. My very favorite sweet smoke.
The rest of you garden is really nice too. Wish I had space to spread out like that.

2 Likes

They are all still here! I am going to try to spread the ISS and ICC open tomorrow but they are already stout as hell.

2 Likes

Got most of the plants opened up and cleaned up today. Still have a few to go and hopefully I will knock that out in the morning.

I started my bug and fungus rounds today spraying the plants and drenching the soil. I did inspect all of the plants before spraying them and everything was looking good. They have taken to the lights and are loving the flower room. Won’t be long and these will be ready to go!

14 Likes

Mikey likey. Great job, Sarge.

2 Likes

I just saw your post :joy: Thank you! Can’t wait to see how the ISS and ICC turn out :pray:t3: @BigMike55

I’m thinking about flipping them any day. I fumbled the nutrients somehow and had some curling going on so I have been waiting until they perked up a little. Starting to look good and they are pest free after a week of spraying. I’m getting anxious so it won’t be long!

10 Likes

Those are going to be very nice!

1 Like

That stool is the shit. Wouldn’t really help with tents but I remember and the 1 I had didn’t have that fresh ass tray.
Peace

1 Like

Thank you! Can’t wait to see how they turn out.

1 Like

I love that little stool! The tray is perfect for all of my tools, and they are always right there with me. I was just telling myself the other day how easy that stool makes everything now.

1 Like

Everything is looking great so I think I will flip them Monday. I still need to take clones and do a light defoliation so I plan to do that tomorrow when I have a day off.

Here are a few pics I just took. I need to show everyone what’s what but for now, the two taller plants against the wall are the ISS and ICC from @BigMike55 . Three plants on the opposite ends are the XXX from Ethos. Everything in the middle are the crosses from @Tracker except for the little one in the small pot. That’s my ISS mom that I need to move back to the veg tent.

13 Likes

Looking righteous, brother!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Plants looking great, very healthy and green. Great job

2 Likes

Thank you!

Flipped to flower yesterday. Everything is looking good so I am ready to see how they turn out.

8 Likes

You’re going to have a jungle!

1 Like