Will trade seeds for random acts of kindness to strangers

Wow that is really nice of you for doing that, thumbs up all the way,

2 Likes

I give away about half of my weed that I grow, mostly to the homeless, both local folks and when I’m traveling around. Today I met a guy in New Haven who looked like he had a blunt put out while he was working the traffic at an on ramp light with his sign, so I stopped and talked to him, gave him a couple grams of bud and some protein bars and $2. Turns out it was just a cigar because he can’t afford weed, so I told him to roll up a fatty for me and enjoy it whenever he was done for the day. In general, I probably spend about 5-10% of my income on giving away money and essentials to the homeless, I’ve never lost my housing but I’ve come close a few times and it’s the worst damn thing. I like keeping my head stash and giving away the rest, I know my sugar trim and larfy buds still hit just fine especially without a growers tolerance, and it keeps me from making a bunch of hash and wrecking my tolerance even more!

14 Likes

Congrats to the winners and great idea for a giveaway. What goes around…

2 Likes

You & I do the same damn thing, even the protein/cereal bars :laughing: Awesome

4 Likes

@Gonzo heck yeah brother! I figure it’s a smoke, a snack, and a buck or two to get an Arizona or a coffee or something with it, right? Sometimes I carry papers or lighters too but it’s the food that matters, and water in the summer.

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s amazing @Rippleseeds and huge thanks to @FirstCavApache64 for the mention. What are the chances of passing these on to @G-paS , she is a really awesome person who selflessly does many things for so many. Is that possible?

11 Likes

@Rippleseeds that was a very cool idea for a giveaway. The folks on OG never cease to amaze me and I rally enjoyed reading everyone’s stories.

5 Likes

I’ve never been so happy being last lol
Thanks @Rippleseeds :100::dove:

3 Likes

Sure, of course. Just have @G-paS message me which one and where it’s going!

2 Likes

I’m going through the messages now if anyone hasn’t heard back from me just message me again and remind me, otherwise this is all going out by end of week!

5 Likes

Hey! Got slowed down a bit but these are going out today. If you were tagged and let me know what you wanted,and don’t see something from me within a week or so, reach out!

5 Likes

I think a few might have survived :thinking: I appreciate it, buddy. You should get some washers, or cut rings from rubber hose I hate to see anyone’s hard work get dashed by the rollers of doom :v:

5 Likes

Thank for the seeds @Rippleseeds
I really appreciate it.
But only 3 seeds made it thru the system.

1 Like

Hey, I’m replying here because I’m not afraid of admitting when I mess up and it’s also easier than replying to everybody individually.

I got caught up in life, took a shortcut when I ran out of proper packaging, and mailed things out with envelopes.

The rollers got us. Total oversight and slack on my end, but no worries, I have your addresses and will make good.

If nothing else, you kind of lucked up because I just finished up a harvest of some really cool seeds and an heirloom Afghan with much more viable seed.

Sorry!

7 Likes

I totally understand, just hope you didn’t think I was being sarcastic, I am truly appreciative!!!

6 Likes

Not at all! I’ve been getting messages about this for days now and kicking myself a little bit each time.

The thing is I have some really cool seeds I just harvested, so maybe everything happens for a reason. Happy to send original request and share a little extra love.

Heirloom Afghan, BD Santa Cruz Cut cut x Afropips Malawi Gold, Heirloom Afghan x Afropips Malawi Gold, Heirloom Afghan x Arcata Trainwreck X Bodhi Old Soul.

:wink::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Today was great :hugs:. Having lunch at Tim Hortons and an elderly lady asked me to take a picture of her and her partner. We got to talking and it was the gentleman’s 70th bday. They were travelling all over town and collecting the free bday stuff from all restaurants and stores in town. Snapped some photos of them and wished him the happiest of bdays. :partying_face:

4 Likes

The Afghans heirloom and Malawi gold sound like beauties. Love what your idea here!

I got a tail on the dosi survivor! All is not lost! Thanks again @Rippleseeds

3 Likes