Will trade small child for one original GG4 cut

Re read lol edited for clarity. And you have to send them to me not a pic

2 Likes

There is one guy that claims to have the real thing. They are 500 a pack. Too rich for my blood. Many people doubt they are the real deal anyhow.

2 Likes

$500 a pack for “Skunk”? are you serious ! To much for me too ! The " Arkansas Skunk ." is what I’d really like to get a hold of !

1 Like

:rofl: @BCC you fucking made my day with that one :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m 90% sure it’s real. Obtained from a trusted local source that’s big into the clone trading scene. I’ll pass out cuts in the spring after I grow it out once.

19 Likes

My cut is def legit. I’m so high I cant even function and I have a ridiculous tolerance.

knocked it out of the park first time and its not even close to dialed.

11 Likes

That’s awesome, @anon16977489!

2 Likes

Why is this cut so hard to get? It was shared freely when it was released and never really hoarded. It was one of the few elite cuts that wasn’t hard to get in 2016. I’m saddened it’s a hard one to find.

4 Likes

Most of the gg4 probably isn’t the actual cut and just s1 or worse.

I’ve been glued to the couch for two hours totally comatose off 2 rips which is just nuts for someone with my tolerance.

I don’t think it’s that hard to find. Who wants a cut?

14 Likes

I’ve seen it available in multiple places, but I do have to wonder if they are the real JW cut.
I’m actually wondering if I’ve ever had the real deal. I’ve never had a bag of it that lived up to the hype to me.

6 Likes

I just got the joesy cut its not ready to handout yet though

9 Likes

That’s a very kind offer, @anon16977489. I wish we were in the same country because receiving cuts from over the border is just too risky for me.

6 Likes

I don’t have a small child I could trade you but I’d still love a clone of gg4. I could probably get you a stray cat

7 Likes

I did a couple runs of GG4 from dark heart nursery. Smoke was good not sure if it’s legit. It threw a couple balls so I discontinued growing it

3 Likes

Who doesn’t want a cut? :joy::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

GG4 is known for that.

4 Likes

Stateside West?

I have a few extra cuttings from a nice Guerilla Fume’ i could trade ya… hit me up in PM.

2 Likes

Canada. Chopping clones soon.

No balls on this one and I’m extremely hard on plants. Training and defoliation etc.

6 Likes

I just needed to add that every time I see this post title, it makes me giggle.

8 Likes

the first dozen or so comments are hilarious :rofl:

2 Likes