Will trade small child for one original GG4 cut

Think I could buy a cut off of you ?

Shit… you are going to make me break my no clones policy…

Damn I’m weak :laughing: :rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Here, I’ll trade this guy. One of my neighborhood ferals, not dying of malnutrition any time soon. More like two or three cats in one. Won’t be too hard for me to catch him.

9 Likes

Jeez look at that thing! If it was a cat for a clone you’d get atleast 3 clones for that one. Becarful picking him up don’t want to throw out your back

3 Likes

No worries, that’s what the wheelbarrow’s for lol. :laughing::laughing: Shipping expenses might be a real issue though.

6 Likes

I still giggle seeing that “stray” cat lol.

3 Likes

That’s actually a different picture of him than before. He just shows up to the same spot everyday and looks in my window with this expression of “the fuck’s my food at?” He must weigh 20 pounds. He definitely belonged to someone previously but won’t let me get close.

2 Likes

That’s even better :rofl:

1 Like

But cow! :heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like

mean but funny…

cat gun game

:laughing: :rofl:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

LOL. Might be an easier contest than to swim across the pool lengthwise, while holding the cat, without losing half of your face.

5 Likes

What’s wrong with the cut being from S1?

The child you’re proposing to swap, would it be ok working around heavy machinery? For instance, but not exclusively in a mine ??

2 Likes

For me to tell you how to care for the child would be like you telling me how to care for the clone. I mean, I might listen, but I’m gonna’ do what I wanna’ do. In other words, it’s yours to do with what you please! But no sex or abuse stuff - I’ll find and kill you for that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I have a pack of GG4 IBL seeds from GGStrains Official - I’d be willing to part with half the pack for trade etc. I got in on the Tony Green RIL, if you didn’t I’d be more than willing to share, my main interest is in the Dome Top Lot, which leaves two lots I won’t get to quickly. I realize you are mainly looking for a cut of the original, but this is an option if you can’t find a verified/clean one easily. A few friends have had their gardens fragged by cuts lately and taking something in when I can’t see the garden it came from makes me very nervous personally.

I don’t want the child, I’m mainly a head stash grower and don’t need the trimming help!

3 Likes

Thanks, @UncleBabyBilly!

Yes, this proved to be the problem. It’s basically impossible for me to get a known clone. However, like you, I got in on Tony’s RIL seed run. I’m paid up and waiting, so I will politely decline your generous offer. But thanks just the same!

6 Likes