Willy Wonka's Magic Space Palace

Edit for content :grin:

So where do we begin (this wacky wonkey wild magical!)… red carpet ride? :smiley::smiley::smiley:

:dragon::dragon: thought it could use a dragon…

– to the moon Watson! :wink:

:full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Folks, let’s talk Schnoz Berries – the real ones. Serious topic, I think it needs to be discussed – in depth :wink::sweat_smile::rocket:!!

Come on we all know what they taste like. “The snozberries taste like the snozzberries” :rofl:

1 Like

Theres a Fat little boy and he’s stuck in the pipe he’s screaming something fierce when I pressed the button to the Fudge room

1 Like

Haha, ok so that’s the auto mike…it’s a “mic” with an easy button…I dunno where the lyrics come from…:exploding_head::thinking:

Haha, but what is a Schnozz Berry? I’ve never had one…not even seen one, I wonder what it tastes like :rocket:!!!

1 Like

Instead of snozzberries being a fruit in the novel, it’s actually a euphemism for penises… :rofl: off google.

Hmm…I wonder how they found that out? I’m pretty sure it was a Berry…at least that’s what I’ve heard. Maybe they mistook it for a “snogg berry” which is a British euphemism for thorn in the ass from rolling in the grass…:wink:

2 Likes

I have no idea man lmao it’s a berry in my mind lol.

1 Like

Yeah mine too, lol… probably one that comes from a tree. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha “Ah, the British isles! Lonely but true!” :laughing:

Here we are again…the Schnozzberry space palace…how quaint they commented…

I think it would be fun to compile a list of all the cool flavors we want!

Feel free to comment with flavors…flavors… flavor :yum:

:tongue::tongue:

1 Like