Win Barneys Farm Purple Punch Auto Seeds from #killabeezseeds (Closed)

Any canadians receive their package yet? I am eagerly awaiting…

Congrats winners! And, happy growing!

Thanks for the contest @killabeez-seedbank! peace

I got mine yesterday… Fucked up my address when I sent it but small town post office knew what I meant lol

3 Likes

@toastyjakes that worries me . im not as far as you and haven’t got mine

2 Likes

I guess it really all depends too… I was getting worried but it showed up with the wrong address on it, checked my email and realized I messed up sending it to him

Also I guess depends on where your mail gets sorted too…

1 Like

zilch still …

2 Likes

Yikes. Not looking good. Quite the anti climax to winning something. I’m sure they’ll get something to you.

1 Like

Yeah I still have faith. Really want to check it out though

Hi if they dont arrive will try again, I sent these using super stealth, I placed your seeds inside a model airplane and have sent this airmail with no tracking, these do take longer but I have had NONE go missing yet, won’t be much longer
Also these were delayed sending out cant remember if I emailed indivuals when i sent them

3 Likes

Awesome I still think they will show. I will let you know when they do

After the mishap @killabeez-seedbank resent(didnt have to) and i appreciate it sooo much.
My seed money is definitely going to you ti show my appreciation.

9 Likes

:punch:

Right on… hope we get to see the pics of the buds!!

My package arrived today, safe and sound and well protected with an armoured tank :sweat_smile:

Thanks again @killabeez-seedbank, can’t wait to try them

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

AIR MAIL SPECIAL

Thanks Much for the Great contest

1 Like

Hahha I am hoping mine is here today. I’m pretty stoked

2 Likes

I want to see this model tank painted and made up like you agreed. post the pic here man

2 Likes

nothing still :frowning:

2 Likes

Damn bro… Now you’ll probably end up with the dankest of them all… once it finally arrives.

Those guys may have to get in the car and do a road trip and hand deliver it, lol. Best vibes

ok missing JaxxMunster post here on the 24th AUG if no show and I try again

2 Likes

Did i miss something
Are you @GorillaSeeds and @killabeez-seedbank together?

Either way thanks for the Hoodie a M is too small but my girl looks great in it.

1 Like