Win Pineapple Chunk 5 seeds - 2 Prizes from Gorilla SeedBank

Then give up MY SEAT in that “Pineapple Chunk Corner”!!! Seriously, awesome Sponsorship, @GorillaSeeds, simply AWESOME. Sorry everybody…I WIN!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Just in case they didn’t get the Memo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah! I don’t mind winning some of these bad great ones!! :flushed: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thanks @GorillaSeeds!!

2 Likes

don’t get me started G-Pas lol, they are so good! First, they look cool. I do not even need to eat them, I put one on my table and I am already happy with my purchase. They were always sweet but I’ve been off sugar for almost two years and the sweetness of fruit shot up and pineapple has to be the sweetest. Also, you see an ethnic grocery store go in, the chance they have a pineapple pop drink is 80% and there good too. Pair the pop with a bag of dehydrated banna slices ( they will have them too) well it’s a perfect summer refresher after a Dube when you are out and about.

3 Likes

I’d love to win the PC since I haven’t grown it yet. I have a cross from a friend that used the PC for the mother. Man, what a dank cross it was. I would love to cross it back to the PC. Thanks! peace

4 Likes

Count me in : )

lol @Dr.VitaminGreen

5 Likes

In my own humble opinion, I feel like I should be the winner. I have no empirical evidence to back up this claim, but anectodally, in my own experience, I am the best lolol

In all honestly, I will be very happy for anyone that wins, but as someone afflicted with generalized seed addiction, I am always looking to score.

4 Likes

I think I should win as I love Pineapple seeds!

2 Likes

I should win because I know how GREAT Pineapple Chunk and Gorilla Seed Bank are! If you are sure what to buy GET THIS STRAIN! Bought some a while back from Gorilla Seed Bank and LOVED IT!
You won’t regret it!

4 Likes

Mmm Pineapple Chunk.

Would love to try the pineapple chunk seeds .

Could turn them into something special . Drizzle a bit of chocolate on there. Woohoo.

Thank you @GorillaSeeds

1 Like

Awesome strain I’d love to run this one

5 Likes

Because I need help… and I love pineapple anything!!! Now pick me!! Lol thanks for the opportunity!

4 Likes

I want the :pineapple:chunk
Cause I need to funk🕺🏻

2 Likes

I think i deserve to win because i have not ever won a contest i have participated in

2 Likes

I am an indoor grower who prefers the stronger sativas. Blue Dream has been my go-to strain, but this Pineapple Chunk may give it a run for it’s money, based on the Leafly reviews. I am also currently making a pineapple infused vodka, so this would go along with that very nicely!

3 Likes

Pineapples are the most :metal: fruit and Pineapple Chunk sounds :metal: as f$#@!

Also Celia our Dachsund cross want’s to watch them grow.

Thanks for a great give-away no matter what @GorillaSeeds !

3 Likes

I should be the winner because like everyone else hereI I love seeds and winning things(especially pineapple chunk), also I’m willing to admit here in front of everyone that I am a seed addict and I have a problem.

2 Likes

I should be the winner because I could use me some Pineapple Chunk!

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for the opportunity :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pineapple is my favorite fruit.

Fruit strains are my favorite.

Please please please I love pineapple :pineapple:

2 Likes

You should choose me because I never win give aways. The one time I won something,it was a Wii U game, and I still have yet to own a wii U. Lol

I’d love to grow some pineapple chunk.

2 Likes