Win Pineapple Chunk 5 seeds - 2 Prizes from Gorilla SeedBank

I would like to be the winner because i live under the sea…

edit
(man i was feelin nice when i wrote that but i really hope 25% of you got the reference)

5 Likes

@GorillaSeeds Ty for the opportunity of a great prize. If I win these would be grown asap. Good luck to all

2 Likes

The bubs look so yummy! Putting my entry in!

3 Likes

@GorillaSeeds because I’m growing pineapple express at the moment and…

5 Likes

Because Its Mongo approved

4 Likes

I would love to win Pineapple Chunk seeds. Was one of my first ever plants I grew. Loved it, but alas that was a while ago. Been missing that pungent smell and sweet taste of those large thick buds…mmmmm!! Was one of my favorites! :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on some of these Pineapple Chunk seeds, they’re looking mighty fine!

4 Likes

Hi @BigPoppahPuff! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! In the meantime, please go the thread below and introduce yourself to the community!! Have fun!!

7 Likes

Welcome to the right spot! You’ll meet a lot of cool peeps here. peace

1 Like

I grew a cross made by a fellow member of another forum that was Pineapple Chunk x Selene (Sannie Seeds). It was some of the most unique smoke I’ve ever grown or had. It smelled foul in the jar, but was so strong. It would stay lit like hash. It smelled sort of like old gym socks and just rank. But it smoked fine. I’d love to see what the. PC is all about. I actually have some of the Selene seeds and more of that cross that I need to preserve. I figure the PC must be some sort of dank monster. peace

3 Likes

I’d be down for some of these. Need more Feminized options for the future.

Awesome! I think I should be the winner because pineapples are my 3rd favorite apple, and if I won- I would grow these in moon dirt and mindworm castings. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity to try these great sounding magic beans! I’d love to add some fruity terps to the tent👌

Same man I’m trying to grow two tents full

1 Like

The terp hunt I deserve them for the terp hunt.

Thanks for the opportunity :pray:

I will the will to win

1 Like

Winners

Sorry for being so late, the Gorilla has been mental making his new website which will be live soon! Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone for taking part and commenting - Winners listed below. If you are a lucky winner then please contact andy before 18th July 2022, send an email to andy[AT]gorillaseeds.com please include a screen shot of your winning profile, name ,sending address and country. Please don’t expect an reply until we send the items out on the 20th July as Gorilla is uber busy right now!

Autoflower.net : Comment on PatRatt & Don’t Fear the Reefer

4 Likes

Congratulations @Jango and @GMan

2 Likes

Thank you so much Gorilla Seeds, I cant believe I’ve actually won! :green_heart:

Thanks too @DougDawson and @LedZeppelin

4 Likes

Congratulations @GMan :+1:

1 Like