Win Pineapple Chunk 5 seeds - 2 Prizes from Gorilla SeedBank

Congrats @GMan and @Jango !

:pineapple: :fire: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman

2 Likes

Thanks, and congrats to you too! It took me a minute to find the official list to see if I was really on it, heh.

Thanks a bunch @GorillaSeeds! I’m looking forward to trying it! peace

3 Likes

Congratulations you two!
Hopefully we get to see your grows and smoke reports. Good luck on em!

3 Likes

Woohoo bro congratulations

3 Likes

Very cool win @Jango and @GMan. Thank you for another great contest @GorillaSeeds

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Congrats @GMan and @Jango!! Awesome! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

The seeds arrived in the US today. Very fast. Thanks again folks. Pics when they’re up and going. peace

3 Likes

Sweet cool brother :metal:

I wonder if this Pineapple Chunk female has anything to do with the Barney’s Farm strain? Their website doesn’t show the parent’s genetics.

Mine arrived today​:smiley: very stealth packaging, thanks again Gorilla Seeds​:+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Same when I won last year!

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

You are 8 months late homie​:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Got to check the dates on some of these posts.
Stay active on this site once you hit trust level 2 you can get into member help giveaways they go on multiple all week all the time. This is a good community with good generous people so stay talk to some people and opportunities will arise.

2 Likes

Dam I never noticed. Guess I looked like a fool.

Now I see what you are talking about the date under it kinda in the box. I got so excited when I saw that June date that I thought it was this June.kinda glossed over it. Now I am sad :disappointed:

I did figure out how to take my foolish post down though. Sure everyone will get a good laugh. Guess I not the only one to do something like that.

1 Like

NOPE! LOL it happen a lot. Just fyi I joined in Sept or August not sure but had 3 seeds to my name and spent $75 for them. Now I have 83 strains totaling 2000+ seeds from heirloom landrace to girl scout cookies. So hang out ask questions in threads and once you hit trust level 2 you will become instantly addicted. I’m in 8 giveaways ATM this week I’ve received 8 strains. Hang in there it’s worth it

2 Likes

What are heirloom land racers?

In short
Heirloom strains derived from old genetics hardly tampered with breeding wise.
Landraces are pure genetics to a land or region where outside interference are rare.
Yes definitely stick around for a bit, that way you’ll become more familiar with weed terminology and different strains and their lineage. Welcome to OG :pray:t5:

3 Likes

I think I understand when I was in Jamaica and got off the beaten path the locals told me and showed me where what they called Lambs Bread grew all by its self naturally and was native to that island only?

1 Like