Win Seeds with Doctor's Choice [Closed]

I would use some of my old bag seeds from the early 80’s name Wally’s wonder cause you gonna wonder what it is

2 Likes

GDP x Gelato.
The name would depend on whether the purple came out but possibly Purple Cream? Or not. lol

2 Likes

I have a jar of Mystery Seeds. All were stunningly great smoke, or else I would not have saved the seeds lol. It’s a mix of stuff I’ve grown and bag seed that turned out great. A lot are over 10 years old. I would like to someday revisit all those old strains. Thanks for the chance to win.

Call it BigMike55’s Mystery Marijuana.

1 Like

Welcome to overgrow @Doctors_Choice thanks for the chance to win some of your gear .
Crossed a purple lemonade female to a male orange goji and called it PLOG .

3 Likes

call it pizza time

Don’t forget to post how you’d name your strain etc… @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

I was thinking you may want to consider “Potpourri” or “Pot Luck”

3 Likes

I’d cross gods poison with fruity pebbles og and call it cereal killer !! Lol

2 Likes

I would take my strain the “Geesus” and hit it with Purple Paonia Paralyzer pollen and make “The All Mighty Geezus”

2 Likes

Due to the infinite possibilities of genetic combinations its difficult to list merely one “daydream” combination

Let’s go with warlock x alien og

And we could call it "alien overlord "

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity. I would like to cross a good sour diesel with a MAC to get a Sour Alien.

I’d cross Chem Trail with Conspiracy Kush and name the product TinFoil OG. Purely based on the name it should fly off the shelves these days.

I would create and breed 2 lines and then be able to make f1s with increased vigour and potency than either parent

Ty for this opportunity everyone involved. I would have to say the name for the cross would come from the wife she has a talent when it comes to making up names :smirk:

Being new to the Hobby of growing, let alone never having attempting to breed, this make believe strain would be my first. I would likely end up with 2 strains that i have on hand that grow well outdoors. If were somehow able to get 2 individuals combined correctly, and the seeds produce a stable offspring, it would be dumb luck. There you have it, my 1st creation would be known as Dumb Luck.

2 Likes

LOL… you need to research the banter between @Slick1 and myself to understand, or have visited my state to see that the northern half calls it Taylor Ham, and the southern half calls it Pork Roll :wink:

The name and idea are definitely a nod to the culture of my state…

2 Likes

@MoBilly Or maybe GDelato!? :flushed: :thinking: :laughing:

A nice pink kush crossed with like romulan , call in mulan-rouge

2 Likes

Sputnik x Princess call it Anastasia

White Fire x Nebula
Call it World On Fire🔥

Acapulco Gold x GodBud
Call it the Golden God

ECSD x WCSD
Call it The Beef

Curry Face x Golden Goat
Curry Goat

Not eligible for contest just joining the fun.

2 Likes

Thank you Joint Doctor for launching auto’s! I ran some auto’s way back in 2008/9. Again in 2015/16, and currently, restarting in 2020. Amazing to see the progress in auto’s over those 14 years.

I would use the Devotchka auto crosses to Freakshow try and make an auto-freak. The attributes of the two seem to align fairly closely…

Thanks for the chance.

3 Likes