Win Seeds with Doctor's Choice [Closed]

I’d cross two mystery bag seeds and call it My Stery.

2 Likes

I want to use G13hp to something special and call it G13-Bingo!

1 Like

I crossed GG4 and do si lo to make sticky dancer, thanks for the opportunity @Doctors_Choice

2 Likes

I’d breed ALL starwars strains, Skywalker, deathstar, solos stash, jedi kush etc and make a strain called Starwars

1 Like

I usually just use a combination of the two parents nothing to creative. Thanks for the opportunity

:thinking::smile:

I would cross the devotchka with some Grand daddy purp and call her purple votchka
Thank you for the opportunity :pray:

Currently crossing some things to ABC. I was given an auto bastard variety, but would eventually like to work my own. What would I call it? Depends on what I cross it to. I have some old Lowryder 2, but have not gotten any to germinate. The best producing auto I have grown is Samsquanch. So maybe Outback Yeti.

1 Like

Where’s @Slick1 I think his chainmailfuckvest should take the cake. Best strain name ever.

4 Likes

I’d breed all Star Trek strains like Romulan etc. and call it Star Wars because I love the reaction of Star Trek fans when you mix those up. :rofl:

5 Likes

Omg that’s epic… shall we? Bahahaha :rofl:

1 Like

If you feminize them you could call then Miss-sterious.

2 Likes

I’d mix a cut of Grapefruit with something dank or funky smelling like godbud and call it Stinky Gym Socks

Start with some old school building blocks like NL or WW, add an African strain for some uplift, and then start working on flavor/smell.
Name would have to be pulled from Scrabble bag since there are so many names taken already.

I always have loved the naming conventions of the old dutch catalogues. I would pay homage to them when naming a strain should I have the opportunity to create a new strain.

I would continue to work my JLo to an IBL, then work GLo to an IBL and cross those to make a true F1 hybrid.

1 Like

I’ve been working with a strain called purple panty dropper for a good minute, next work I’ll be throwing some banana cream pie at it

Prob call it purple creampied panties

Looking forward to the contest, sending good luck vibes this way!

Fun fact about “Devotchka” used to know a Russian girl that’s what we called her back when I was living up in Utah, haven’t heard that word in years till now. I think all it meant in Russian was girl

2 Likes

I would cross Sun Ra x Space Monkey and would call it Sol Monkey

1 Like

We crossed bubblegum and boss hog and a friend named it bazooka boss.
Thank you for doing this

2 Likes

Actually plan on going backwards. Trying to recreate “Purple Witch” a random strain I bought at a despencery and could never find again. So going to make my own Purple Witch with PPP x Witches Brew

Thanks for a chance at thos great giveaway!

3 Likes