Winners Circle

:point_up_2: bog ls x double grape
:point_down: pink on the cdlc x avt

7 Likes

6 Likes

Plumes of pollen are everywhere in the tent, so I suppose the job is done. I guess I’ll chop them this weekend, maybe try and collect some pollen just to practice. I kinda want to see some crinkly hairs first tho

3 Likes

I think I see some crinkling. That one male hangs dong.

4 Likes

The deed is done. I’ll clean up tomorrow I think. Good smells and brown pistils every where. @BRMTreefarmer things are looking good brother

Avt x cdlc being nice and pink, pretty stinky.

Negans bat from @Rhai88 tastes so much like a fresh hit of hash after a few weeks in the jar.

9 Likes

Check this out, a couple female bog lifesaver x double grape leaves

6 Likes

Here is my outdoor girl of the same linage.

6 Likes

Making nuggets and beans, 13 blades on a leaf

11 Likes

Love those buds!

2 Likes

This was weird to find in the freakshow bed…

Seed run :point_up:

3 Likes

Ground cherries

Alien v triangle X CDLC doing the molly ringwald still

4 Likes

4 Likes

Good exercise in small-pot growing. I’m gonna tear up solo cup challenge 2025 lol

4 Likes

This chicken is so damn mad at those stupid flowers. She thinks they’re annoying. And stupid.

That’s a scarlet runtz auto from @Going2fast

and a freakshow from a non flying birds eye view. It’s in a three gallon fabric pot with the bottom cut out

5 Likes

4 Likes

Mad props to outdoor only growers, I couldn’t do it.

Avt x cdlc from @AzSeaindooin420 looking squat

Scarlet runtz from @Going2fast shot up pretty good, showing preflowers

Freakshow doing pretty good.

6 Likes

Man it’s hot. Plants are doing ok. Key lime birthday pie a couple days ago :yum:

These LS x DG are frosty and smelling fantastic. Looks like big ol beans are cooking in there. I don’t think I overpollenated so I think I’ll get to enjoy the smoke too. It’s not easy keeping them happy in those tiny pots, they got bigger than I expected haha

I put a freakshow in there last week an I swear, visible flowers on day 2 lol

7 Likes

So to be totally upfront with you about the cure smell on those LS x DG. It’s going to stink up the place with that smell that we love. I shucked the seeds from my last plant and brought them inside to properly cure and dry, less than 100 or so. The wife goes into the room and says, “okay, where is it at.” :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, one in particular has a over ripe pineapple candy sharpness that I keep going back to sniff lol.The tallest one. They’re all pretty good size buds too

3 Likes

Autos outside, I’ve got a rediculous ammount of leaf hoppers,but thankfully nothing else.

Except the occasional weird bug.

And some 25% auto beans cooking.

4 Likes