Winners Circle

That skink will be snacking on bugs! I had one running around my grow once eating house flies and grasshoppers.

2 Likes

Jingle balls everywhere on mystery seed. I broke the neck and let the screen door hit it on the way out. Why’s it always the stupid vigorous ones? Whatever, it’ll live out it’s life in mostly shade and solitude unless it starts putting out constant nuts. Stem rub and castration smell like sangria and sprite. I’m always low on jars, so for now it lives.

And if there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, there’s a just barely five footer, and a little bush.

Extra pictures.

I’m about to let these ls x dg seeds rip here shortly. I’m trying to mentally cement in some plans to totally ignore lol

5 Likes

Mental cement = heavy thoughts :thinking:

2 Likes

Plus

Equals

My mud, :grin:

2 Likes

A little bit trippy

3 Likes

4 Likes

looks like you’ve got a new garden buddy :frog:

2 Likes

I have to start some seeds. Got a job to do.

I took some freakshow cuts in early flower, and just when I was about to ditch them and say goodbye forever, they popped right out of purgatory. I’d never cloned a plant in flower, and I hadn’t reveged before either, till this plant was gifted to me.

I’d like to take a moment to thank that person, even if it’s just sending thanks out into the ether

I have to start some seeds. Got a job to do.

Self motivation.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Finally getting some loofah gourds

Super heavy downpour yesterday.

Freak.

Deer at dawn, I’m surprised my phone cam could get the picture.

Horse art

3 Likes

Freakshow outside, throwing her leg up (a lower branch always wants to kick up like a top, ive noticed)

And a mystery seed getting flamboyant, smelling like a baby puked on a cat turd, lol. I like it like i like the smell of day old onion scraps left on a piece of 70s teak furniture trying to look futuristic.Threw nanners early when i was out of town for days 12-19 of 12. I threw her outside for a total of maybe a week but upon close inspection shes not throwing any more nanners so shes back in the tent to finish. Mostly because humidity, partially because an empty tent depresses the fuck out of me. Definitely medium seeded

6 scarlet runtz from @Going2fast in soil/direct sow today to fill the tent when the mystery plant finishes. I liked the last one so much, i dropped the rest to get plenty to smoke along with the freakshows to hopefully continue the double grape X bog lifesaver auto generation one more cycle to bring full autos @BRMTreefarmer

6 Likes

Man, look how i was trying to talk myself up into doing it. I hate the way i flake. Two young kids, im a soccer coach, wifes a nurse going back to school, my work is starting the busy season, i dont know how some of you guys do it while holding down the fort.

“When ive finally got it figured out i change the whole damn plan.”

1 Like

Shes all pistils and sugar leaves, lol. She’ll fill out.

6 Likes

For a plant of unknown origins that hermed and seeded herself early, this is some pretty ok weed. :man_shrugging: im thinking dry sift.

4 Likes

Thats cannabis rollicus😁

2 Likes

Getting rained on. Settling in to the hot seat in my real life, must grow more weed to keep up. Scarlet runtz doing good, two are finicky out the gates, but that just means theyre different. Ill welcome all six into the tent soon.

4 Likes

Heres a loofah, theres four or five hanging dong like this. I dont know why we’re so excited about this, but in the meantime we just stand around in the yard eating sungolds waiting for our sponge bath. Last year we were getting tomatoes into november which seems excessive, consideeing how the other tomato varietiescame and went

5 Likes